ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt -2.5 at Cuse

BFo8

Head Coach
Apr 2, 2013
Anything surprising about this? I had made it 3 so pretty much what I expected, should be a relatively close low scoring game, will say something like Pitt 24-20.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
rmIXeT.gif

The only game I saw cuse play was Miami and they looked awful. I like our chances. Will be interesting to see how it moves throughout the week.

Anything surprising about this? I had made it 3 so pretty much what I expected, should be a relatively close low scoring game, will say something like Pitt 24-20.
I am not surprised by it. Pitt needs to jump on them early. Set the tone of the game.

Reactions: Ditka1960

Devito is going to be punished. If Pitt doesn't turn the ball over they win by 14. Being that it's 2 yankee teams playing I can't see the refs being such an impact on the game.

Circa in Vegas still only place I see with a number posted, and they went quickly to 3 and now 3 -115.

Don't overlook that Pitt needs to get through the first half of the Syracuse game without Paris Ford. Duke went downfield over the middle immediately after Ford was ejected and scored.

Reactions: JSSTartan

I had pick em, but the spread does not surprise me.......

Don't overlook that Pitt needs to get through the first half of the Syracuse game without Paris Ford. Duke went downfield over the middle immediately after Ford was ejected and scored.
The good news is they’ve had a week to prepare rather than on the fly in game time

Reactions: PittFamily2
This Pitt team badly needed a bye. Back to back to back to back nail biters take a toll on teams and you often see them bounce after too many close games in a row.

The Syracuse OL is not good this year. The defense should have no problem keeping the scoring down. The biggest factor is going to be the running game. If Pitt can at least get a moderate performance from the RB's to control the clock and keep the defense fresh, I'll say this one is win.
Pitt 24 Syracuse 17

I honestly thought this one would be at -5 or -5.5. 2.5 is very surprising, to me. Then again, our wins have been by 10, 1, 3, and 3, so I guess it shouldn't be all that surprising.

This Pitt team badly needed a bye. Back to back to back to back nail biters take a toll on teams and you often see them bounce after too many close games in a row.
But how is Nardawg's record in games following the off week?
Don't know exactly, but think not so hot...

i really liked Pitt at -2.5 and meant to jump on it right away as i figured it would move. even now at -3.5, i like it, but will be a bit more cautious

Cuse is garbage

If we can’t win this game - we stink too

That's sort of the way I see it. Like I said, I thought we would be favored by something closer to 5 or 5.5 (at least). All Syracuse has done this year is beat up on the little sisters of the poor. They've accomplished basically nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT