ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt attendence idea

ziv9695

Redshirt
Apr 8, 2012
Let me start off by saying I love Pitt Football and am a season ticket holder. The thing I hate the most is going to games and looking around and seeing empty seats. We all know Pitt likes to announce 48k when its really 30k. Im sure most schools do the same but i still hate it. I am not one to scream for an on campus stadium but rather think that Pitt needs to do a better job of winning games and promoting actually going ot games.

To my idea,
I was cutting the grass the other day and had an idea for boosting the attendence of Pitt football games. Something like this could be set up through season ticket holders. My family and I take walks around our neighborhood. I had an idea to make some flyers up promoting peole to buy tickets. It doesnt have to be complicated but I was thinking like a door to door type thing. Put the schedule and some cost information and a number to the ticket office on there show how much Pitt football can be more family friendly then a steelers game. Have season ticket holders who volinteer pass them out. I know that in todays day and age the schedule is only two clicks away form most people however I feel like the old flyer in the door can get someones attention. Is there any ideas or someone to get ahold of at Pitt on this sort of thing. Im willing to do what I can to help out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News