Hinson, Federiko, Santos 11.7%
Sibande 11.1%
Hugely 9.6%
Burton 8.7%
Elliott 8.5%
Cummings 4.3%

Some team statistics:
Pitt is shooting 52.6%/34.2%/72.8%.
Their opponents are shooting 47.1%/29.6%/64.4%.
But Pitt is losing the turnover battle 14.2 to 12.1. In fact Pitt is 285th in the country in getting steals, pretty dismal.

Admittedly these stats can be misleading because for instance the Diaz Graham brothers didn't play against some of the tougher competition. But it does show the Hugely problem clearly. And to an extent Cummings too, who is playing somewhat better I think but still turns it over without getting steals back.

If Santos can make a few shots he’d be a really + player .

Nelly has really improved after a very rough start.

Santos is a minus player. He's all about his stats and he either misses a three or gets blocked. Stands around until he gets the ball.
We are watching different games .
He defends and rebounds well
He plays 9 minute a game and averages 2 rebounds
Hugley plays 19 and averages 3.4 for comparison

Reactions: TWPitt
Santos is a decent rebounder for his size and I think he is trying hard on defense. But he can't be a three and D guy if he doesn't hit threes (3 for 15 on the year from outside, 14-64 for his career.)

I think this sums him up pretty well.

His form looks good, he gets open looks, everything seems like it should add up to a good shooter, but in the end the ball isn't going in the hoop. Whether it's at least partially mental at this point or something else, who knows. But the ball isn't going into the hoop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT