ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Day of Giving

My inbox has been inundated with emails about this. I sure hope they raise enough money to buy even better players next year!

My inbox has been inundated with emails about this. I sure hope they raise enough money to buy even better players next year!

I started counting them. I've gotten ten DOG emails already today. And that doesn't count the literally dozens of the last few weeks.

I started counting them. I've gotten ten DOG emails already today. And that doesn't count the literally dozens of the last few weeks.
I was reluctant to unsubscribe, as I feared I’d miss ticket information, but eventually I had to put a stop to them.

I was reluctant to unsubscribe, as I feared I’d miss ticket information, but eventually I had to put a stop to them.

I got two more in the time that I was traveling down to the basketball game, three more while I was at the game, and another one on the way home from the game. A grand total of 16 emails just yesterday.

Seems a little excessive to me, but what do I know?

I got two more in the time that I was traveling down to the basketball game, three more while I was at the game, and another one on the way home from the game. A grand total of 16 emails just yesterday.

Seems a little excessive to me, but what do I know?
Did you donate?

Did you donate?

Yesterday, no.

But every year for the last 35+ years, yes.

I make my donation when I renew my football seasons tickets. And typically more when I renew my basketball season tickets. And sometimes at other random times during the year. Pitt Day of Giving isn;t for people like me, it's for people that they would be happy to get $50 or $100 out of for the whole year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT