ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Defense Forces 6 Duke Turnovers

And that's another issue. How can you have 6 forced turnovers on the opposition and still only win the game by 3? Unless your defense is bad otherwise.

And we almost lost this game WITH the 6 turnovers. How can a team that commits 6 turnovers be even close to winning any game unless their opponent is pretty bad?

Reactions: HailToPitt725
If anyone watched the Florida/Auburn game there were constant turnovers by “good” teams. A win is a win. Just curious if Pickett was running back to sideline play calling on the last drive or not? It didn’t seem that way to me and the offense seemed to click better when in hurry up or maybe I was missing something? I also think they should limit carter’s runs. Put him in the slot or as a returner and let sibley continue to get reps.

And that's another issue. How can you have 6 forced turnovers on the opposition and still only win the game by 3? Unless your defense is bad otherwise.

And we almost lost this game WITH the 6 turnovers. How can a team that commits 6 turnovers be even close to winning any game unless their opponent is pretty bad?

2 reasons:
-When you commit 4 turnovers yourself. Including 1 inside your own 5 and 1 at your opponent's goal line.
-When you commit 14 penalties for 145 yards.

So much to clean up. Nice to do it after a W and with a bye week coming.

Reactions: dirge999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT