ADVERTISEMENT

PITT>Los Angeles Chargers

jivecat

Senior
Jul 5, 2001
Our attendance is better than the LA Chargers.

Please stop the whining. We are two plays from having a 6 win team. This is a rebuilding year.

My only beef is that we should recruit 3 QBs this year. We need to take care of this void at QB.

Please stop the whining. We are two plays from having a 6 win team. This is a rebuilding year.

My only beef is that we should recruit 3 QBs this year. We need to take care of this void at QB.
HCPN has been the Pitt HC for three years and we only have one possible starting QB ( Pickett)????????????????? DiNucci doesnt count since he's not a D 1 QB.

HCPN has been the Pitt HC for three years and we only have one possible starting QB ( Pickett)????????????????? DiNucci doesnt count since he's not a D 1 QB.

I think TMAC is a pretty good QB but he is floundering under Watson. Patti is a pretty good prospect but given the future volatility at some schools with coaches.....we should go after some of their QB commits.

It takes some time to build relationships with HS QBs and our turnover at the OC position has not helped things. Year 1 built the relationship, year 2 brought Pickett, year three brings Patti. My concern is we have heard little about next year's prospects at QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT