ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt not posting spring soccer schedule?

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
They need some intern to work on the website or something. Remember the not-entering-lacrosse-tv times fiasco? The other ACC teams posted their Spring Schedule on their websites but I don't feel like scouring the internet for Pitt's games. This is where Joe comes in handy. Joe, do your thing.

Somehow, I am on the WVU soccer email list. JoeyCovid would tell you because I'm a WVU fan but I'm not sure how I got on there. I do get emails from other colleges that I have bought tickets from, who put me on their list but I haven't bought a WVU ticket since the Larry Fitz days. Anyway, they send emails for all their Spring Soccer games. I got one this week warning fans who planned to go to the AWAY game at Navy this weekend, you had to show ID and go through some process to get in.

Listen, Pitt not posting their Spring Soccer schedule isnt that big of a deal. However, you have a Top 5 program and it takes such little effort to make fans aware of these games.

I still get emails from Navy Athletics from when I bought tickets for the Pitt football game in Annapolis 2008.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT