ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt @ Ohio State 10/10

I’m sure that was an incredible atmosphere. I love when we’re on the Big Ten because that gets us out there to the Wrestling community a heck of a lot more than the ACC network.. I know they’re trying but the big 10 is where it’s at.

Reactions: TJ-Pinzburgh
This was a very exciting match. I was quietly watching, thinking this looked like a different Pitt wrestling team. More aggressive and really competitive. When Cole won I found myself yelling out loud. He really needed that win and needed it badly.
This 3 point takedown change is making wrestlers improve their offense. Not sure I like it yet, but clearly the commentators still can’t remember it’s 3 points.
If you can pull off a takedown or two early, it changes the intensity and really pushes these guys to take risks when down. The action is pretty nonstop.

I’m sure that was an incredible atmosphere. I love when we’re on the Big Ten because that gets us out there to the Wrestling community a heck of a lot more than the ACC network.. I know they’re trying but the big 10 is where it’s at.
I agree, especially to take them down in their house. What a great win today, what a great effort!

I should add, I think Ohio State's style of wrestling actually helped us. God, were they always pushing the action. Their motors were unreal. I hope we learned a lot from this and will use this going forward, offense is and will be necessary.

Reactions: jctrack and Chaos
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT