ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Pro Day - ACCN Coverage - observations

Chairman Moe

All Conference
Nov 4, 2003
Just around the corner from Paradise
Lots of love from both Wes Durham and E J Manuel regarding KP and as well LK. Kenny looked super cool and Lucas looked like a Gronk in training. I hope this man-crush on the Pitt program from ACCN carries over to this coming season

Tre Tipton made a few difficult catches. Really hope that he and Mack make someone's practice/free agent pick

Would've been nice if ACCN had shown some of the defensive players but I realize center stage was on KP. After reading about how JP did in his measurables, I could see him being the kind of guy the Steelers might draft, late round, or select as a free agent. He'd do well in the Steelers 3-4 or as a 3rd down hybrid safety/linebacker. He has the speed to cover most tight ends, and his vertical jump was over 40"

Obviously it would be great for any of the Pitt players to "stay home" and play for the Steelers. I think it spoke volumes that the GM, HC, and OC for the Steelers attended yesterday; though you could also argue that their absence would've been quite noticeable too

Reactions: PittFan717
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT