ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt- PUS U

Salempanther2015

Redshirt
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2015
My early prediction
Pickett- passes for 2 scoress and runs for one.

Ollison- gets a TD

Defense got through it's vanilla game this week. Next week they turn it up and shut Penn State down.

Pitt- 28
PSU- 14

PSU won't have the referee advantage in this game.

Reactions: Tvella2
My early prediction
Pickett- passes for 2 scoress and runs for one.

Ollison- gets a TD

Defense got through it's vanilla game this week. Next week they turn it up and shut Penn State down.

Pitt- 28
PSU- 14

PSU won't have the referee advantage in this game.

How do you know they won't have the officiating advantage? PissU has a lot of money for athletics and I wouldn't put it past them to pay off the officials to give them calls and make sure we won't do anything. They covered up child rape by their coaches and made it sound like no one knows what they're talking about. College athletics is a cesspool and PissU is front and center. I wouldn't be surprised to see anything now.

How do you know they won't have the officiating advantage? PissU has a lot of money for athletics and I wouldn't put it past them to pay off the officials to give them calls and make sure we won't do anything. They covered up child rape by their coaches and made it sound like no one knows what they're talking about. College athletics is a cesspool and PissU is front and center. I wouldn't be surprised to see anything now.

This. If I were Narduzzi, I'd check the resumes of every official. Penn State has no morality and hasn't for the last 60 years.

If u don’t think a booster or alumni can get to a game official with heaps of cash, guess again.

I came over here to talk some football but the first thread I run into is a conspiracy theory of PSU paying off refs. Why? Before you say something like get off our board, let me remind you that this is a Rivals board and I am allowed to be here just like you being allowed on BWI. Now that this is out of the way, what are you thinking about this weeks game? Are you concerned? Nervous? Do you think Pitt will win? why? Just looking for some football talk not disparaging comments. I am J. Benedict lets talk.

Don’t worry about PSU. They’re a bunch of phony’s. Btw they haven’t been relevant since 2001

I remember when there was talk here about other conspiracies. Sounded crazy at the time. Something about institutionalized enabling of a child rapist.

I came over here to talk some football but the first thread I run into is a conspiracy theory of PSU paying off refs. Why? Before you say something like get off our board, let me remind you that this is a Rivals board and I am allowed to be here just like you being allowed on BWI. Now that this is out of the way, what are you thinking about this weeks game? Are you concerned? Nervous? Do you think Pitt will win? why? Just looking for some football talk not disparaging comments. I am J. Benedict lets talk.

Why should we play them ? It’s a no win situation. I mean they barley beat Appy st that recruits in the 100’s.

When we beat them on Saturday. Our strength in schedule might go down. Because Ped st is winning maybe 6 games this year. Only because the Big 10 is easy

Last edited:
Besides the fact that officials are in bed with PissU and they'll get the calls they want, I'm also sure there is no purpose to play them any longer. The last time I checked, State College was not a hotbed for recruiting and they have more to lose than we do if the game isn't played any longer. We can do better than PissU in the future with an opponent, and Lyke needs to start lining up those better OOC games now.

No matter the score on Saturday, Pitt will always be the winner because we aren't them. We can be thankful for that.

I’m all for the Pitt students doing a rhythmic clapping sound throughout the game, just to hear Coach Overrated whimper about it after the game.

The whole stadium needs to do this, not just the students. Make it impossible for those losers and their jackass coach to do anything.

This year we actually have a QB that can make all of the throws accurately.

Our defense is more mature and deeper that I can remember.

Our overall team speed is very good and we are deep at the wideout position.

4 redshirt seniors on the o-line

You don't have anything close to Barkley to tote the rock this year.

Oh really? I haven't been "allowed" on BWI since September 5, 2015. (Why? Well, anyone who can COUNT TO TEN can figure that out.)
uh, ya we can do seven pages of #metoo-nooblue on that one...

this is a Rivals board and I am allowed to be here just like you being allowed on BWI....that is rich that this dude never noticed opposing fanbase viewpoints over there are nonexistent...

Oh really? I haven't been "allowed" on BWI since September 5, 2015. (Why? Well, anyone who can COUNT TO TEN can figure that out.)
Well, I decided to go over there and do a search on your username. The post that ends up being the final straw are usually deleted. However, you and several other "temple" fans were trolling continuously in this thread.
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/deflategate-trickles-down-to-cfb.38331/#post-514077

There are a total of 15 posts that you made still available over there. You could, and probably should, have been banned for everyone of them. Some more than others. Here is a link to all 15 of your posts:
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/search/2020714/

Essentially, you were being a jerk.

Reactions: indynittany
Well, I decided to go over there and do a search on your username. The post that ends up being the final straw are usually deleted. However, you and several other "temple" fans were trolling continuously in this thread.
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/deflategate-trickles-down-to-cfb.38331/#post-514077

There are a total of 15 posts that you made still available over there. You could, and probably should, have been banned for everyone of them. Some more than others. Here is a link to all 15 of your posts:

cannot get in via your limk....
BlueWhiteIllustrated.com - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations

you may look up my posts pre-banishment if you wish...

btw..nitters get away with the types of stuff you are whining about over here all the time sans banishment

Reactions: TempleBAPittMPA
cannot get in....
BlueWhiteIllustrated.com - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations

you may look up my posts pre-banishment if you wish...
Either sign-out of your username or open up a "private" browsing session. To open up a "private" window, right click on your browser icon located on the task bar. For Firefox click on "new private window"; for Chrome click on "new incognito window"; for IE click on "start in-private browsing".

Either sign-out of your username or open up a "private" browsing session. To open up a "private" window, right click on your browser icon located on the task bar. For Firefox click on "new private window"; for Chrome click on "new incognito window"; for IE click on "start in-private browsing".
what part of I don't give a schitt enough to do said silliness eludes you? the dude provided a link, it should work. Goes to the point that the majority of PItt guys here would also have to go through this silliness also as they have been banished en masse...

what part of I don't give a schitt enough to do said silliness eludes you? the dude provided a link, it should work. Goes to the point that the majority of PItt guys here would also have to go through this silliness also as they have been banished en masse...
A simple "thank you, I didn't know I could do that" would have sufficed. smh

Last edited:
The whole stadium needs to do this, not just the students. Make it impossible for those losers and their jackass coach to do anything.
This is actually a tremendous idea. I'm a geezer so I don't use any of the usual mass social media things, but those of you who do, could u initiate a Twitter thing that could be retweeted (or whatever better way might exist) to spread the word on this? Because for sure Pitt itself couldn't "officially" initiate such a coordinated effort (and we sure as heck know the media wouldn't cooperate to do so).

DomiNATE the State!

The big lie you started with.....Many of us are NOT allowed on BWI
And it is well known that in the past your coaches had their own friends/family ref games giving them calls.
And looking at the disparity of calls in last weeks game, it seems that yet another *cough cough* proud tradition of Ped State is alive and well.

So run back to Bowel Widening Institution (BWI) and go shower in the Lasch building and pray to the enabler Pedturno (JoKe Pa)

Reactions: PSUHarry33
The big lie you started with.....Many of us are NOT allowed on BWI
And it is well known that in the past your coaches had their own friends/family ref games giving them calls.
And looking at the disparity of calls in last weeks game, it seems that yet another *cough cough* proud tradition of Ped State is alive and well.

So run back to Bowel Widening Institution (BWI) and go shower in the Lasch building and pray to the enabler Pedturno (JoKe Pa)
Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT