ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt recruiting 🌟 ⭐️ 🌠 🌟 formerly from Canevin?

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

Haven't heard of this player. Canevin to the Bronx to Overtime Elite in Atlanta. Aint nobody travels the US more than 15-18 year old basketball prospects.

Haven't heard of this player. Canevin to the Bronx to Overtime Elite in Atlanta. Aint nobody travels the US more than 15-18 year old basketball prospects.

Ive had plenty of arguments with bballinsider on this very forum about how good this kid is. bballinsider said he would end up at a school like Robert Morris, I said he would push for the national top 50-75. He considers him an undersized PF, I consider him a wing.

Anyway, he now is pushing the national top 50 on two major recruiting sites, has offers from about half the SEC along with Illinois, Villanova, Marquette and a bevy of other high major programs, and recently was named defensive player of the year by overtime Elite and has good EYBL numbers. He's already visited here and I would expect him to visit again.

He is high on Tennessee and Tennessee is also very high on him among others, he has visited there and they have offered. We are in contention but its going to be a tough recruiting win.

Probably the bigger news is, there are now 3 blue bloods plus Arizona circling around Derek Dixon. UNC is the first to offer. Expect Dixon to push to be a potential mcdonald all american. That was also a possibility, he should enter the national top 50 with ease as his offers continue to pile up. I still think Pitt will remain in major contention to get Dixon because of the relationship he has with our coaches. Dixon has visited Pitt 4 times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT