ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt still needs a better Off Coordinator

He played well enough to embarrass the number 2 team in the nation today. Fantastic game for any QB, much less a true freshman. Guess that still isn’t good enough.

Again, a ton of short throws. Your definition of fantastic and mine are way different. Pickett was very solid and did exactly what he was asked to do.

Congrats on the dumbest thread of the day!

Oh really? Do you realize that Pitt had more yards against Virginia Tech, a game in which EVERYONE wanted to get rid of this offensive coordinator afterwards, than they did against Miami? Albeit it was almost identical (366-345).

Some of you get caught in the moment and lose your senses. It is best to stay consistent.

Pitt won this game because they "held" Miami to 232 total yards.

Reactions: KanePA
Ok, so now you agree Watson is a great tutor of QBs.

Glad you came to your senses and realized only a great tutor of QBs could take a QB like Bridgewater who "sucks" and turn him into a first round pick. And the BE freshman of the year, BE player of the year, NFL rookie of the year and make a pro bowl.

Bridgewater sucks.

Whenever Pitt takes the field against a team such as Miami, FSU, or even Virginia Tech, top-to-bottom these team have more talent than Pitt. So the only way that Pitt is gonna beat them is by out-smarting them (deception, misdirection, constant shifting, being unpredictable).

This is why the reverse that Pitt ran (using Whitehead as the decoy instead of the main ball-carrier) worked.

This is why Pickett's bootleg on fourth-down worked.

This is why the shovel-pass on the goal line to Ollison worked.

This is why the jet-sweeps had only limited effectiveness (Miami knew to watch for them).

Glad you came to your senses and realized only a great tutor of QBs could take a QB like Bridgewater who "sucks" and turn him into a first round pick. And the BE freshman of the year, BE player of the year, NFL rookie of the year and make a pro bowl.

The fact that he thinks that Bridgewater sucks tells you all you need to know about how much he understands football.

Reactions: joeydavid
Oh really? Do you realize that Pitt had more yards against Virginia Tech, a game in which EVERYONE wanted to get rid of this offensive coordinator afterwards, than they did against Miami? Albeit it was almost identical (366-345).

Some of you get caught in the moment and lose your senses. It is best to stay consistent.

Pitt won this game because they "held" Miami to 232 total yards.

Yes, really. WTF does the Virginia Tech game have to do with the Miami game?

You know what matters? 24-14. That's what matters. You call the plays and the game based on the team you're playing and the situation you're currently in.

Anyone criticizing the play calling after a 4 win Pitt teams knocks off the second ranked team in the country is a troll or an imbecile. You pick.

Yes, really. WTF does the Virginia Tech game have to do with the Miami game?

You know what matters? 24-14. That's what matters. You call the plays and the game based on the team you're playing and the situation you're currently in.

Anyone criticizing the play calling after a 4 win Pitt teams knocks off the second ranked team in the country is a troll or an imbecile. You pick.

actually the person doing the name calling probably is the imbecile.

Ok, so now you agree Watson is a great tutor of QBs.

I don’t agree that Watson is a great mentor. The guy had been around 100 years, and you quote 1 player who is a bust. Because of Bridgewater, now Watson is a QB guru. F you

If you don't like what you are saying maybe it's time to stop talking.

You are confusing one player with one example which isn't surprising since you can't figure out how to not undermine your opinion.

I don’t agree that Watson is a great mentor. The guy had been around 100 years, and you quote 1 player who is a bust. Because of Bridgewater, now Watson is a QB guru. F you

actually the person doing the name calling probably is the imbecile.

You started a thread to complain about play calling moments after Pitt knocked off an undefeated team ranked #2 in the country.

That takes a special kind of person.

so whose decision was it to not start him?

I have no idea , it was a bad one once his shirt was burned to not start him. Anyone with two eyeballs could see he was the best of the bunch in game action. That might be a decision the OC makes actually. I don't know though who did what.

You started a thread to complain about play calling moments after Pitt knocked off an undefeated team ranked #2 in the country.

That takes a special kind of person.

You are the type of "person" who would give credit to Trent Dilfer and the Ravens offensive coordinator for winning the Super Bowl

I have no idea , it was a bad one once his shirt was burned to not start him. Anyone with two eyeballs could see he was the best of the bunch in game action. That might be a decision the OC makes actually. I don't know though who did what.

I am sure Narduzzi asked the offensive coordinator for input on who to start, since his speciality is defense.

If you don't like what you are saying maybe it's time to stop talking.

You are confusing one player with one example which isn't surprising since you can't figure out how to not undermine your opinion.

What the hell are you talking about? I wasn’t talking to you. Go back to your hole.

A little internet advice, when you reply to someone like you did above; you can't claim "I wasn't talking to you".

Your replying to me is literally on the thread.

What the hell are you talking about? I wasn’t talking to you. Go back to your hole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT