ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt v Miami Game Thread

Same old Pitt.......play to not get embarrassed instead of playing to win. Narduzzi is a Bozo #pittpokerisright

Reactions: PittPoker
Same old Pitt.......play to not get embarrassed instead of playing to win. Narduzzi is a Bozo #pittpokerisright

What did we have to lose, punting gave up , now the sheep will scream why it was the right call, and there and then it wasn't . Lmao

when they punted, did they think anything else would happen? This defense can't do the simplest things.

Just like that they get the ball basically where they would've gotten it had we failed to convert on 4th down. Not like it may have mattered anyway had we converted but still, dumb

That www embarrassing punting ther. Basically conceding the game.

I have been a firm supporter of narduzzi, but he needs to be on the hotseat next year.

Reactions: PittPoker
Did peterman take a blow to the head? What the hell is going on with him right now?

That's it! I'm over this staff. You're punting again!? Wtf is wrong with you?! There's no way somebody actually decided to do that. I hate this team so bad.

This team effed up way too many times in this game and literally blew themselves out...

Wow. What a pathetic bunch of pussies. I've never seen a more worthless bunch of cowards. Don't ever show your faces on campus again. Luckily basketball starts next week so maybe we can all forget these losers exist.

Reactions: VAPITTALUM
OK, that's the most pathetic play I've seen the PITT D make this year. I can't imagine what needs to be said before the Clemson game .

Reactions: Pittx9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT