ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt v Miami Game Thread

This game is now far from over. I have little confidence though that we could cover or tackle a mannequin.

This is what I saw as well no one near Conner there at all meanwhile the receiver he threw to was an impossible throw to make
Oh please you were the same one last game who claimed our DB played the long pass great. Newsflash and get it through your head, they don't look back at all.

If they're going to somehow do this, they desperately will need some turnover and/or (probably and) another big special teams play.

The d backs are bad we all know that but I am starting to blame the coaching and unwillingness to adjust your scheme even more. At some point you have to suck up your pride and say we just have to do something different. You threw the season away already so who cares if you go 7-5 or 6-6 you still are just mediocre but if he continues to be so stubborn we'll be 5-7 and not even make a crap bowl which might actually be a good thing. I don't know this just isn't fun anymore. Definitely not wasting a weekend driving up there any more this year.

Need a quick score again. I'd let Ford go out and win a long jump ball of faced with one on one coverage.

Oh please you were the same one last game who claimed our DB played the long pass great. Newsflash and get it through your head, they don't look back at all.
What the phuck is your problem????

So that pass for a pick was a great play???Idiotic

Reactions: PhPanther1
If they run a god damn jet sweep from the 1 yard line again I'm done with this program. Almost blew up in their faces last week.

There we go they down it at the 1 we settle for touchbacks. Well hope all the idiots thinking we would win because Miami stinks realize we stink worse much worse.

Just in case anyone cares Syracuse is wearing uniforms that make them 100% entirely unrecognizable

Pitt isn't winning another game the rest of the year. Congrats coach Narduzzi, way to rejuvenate the program.

PITT had done a solid job of not shooting themselves in the foot this season, which allowed them to stay close. Today, they have made major mistakes in all phases of the game.

Reactions: gary2
Only drama left will they get to 36 points lose yes but hey we scored 36 to keep the streak alive which seems to mean something to some people. Pretty insignificant when you gin up 37 or more

Canada ruined everything good he's done this year today. If you're not going for it on 4th and 1 you CAN NOT run on third down with this garbage o-line.

WTF WE ARE PUNTING??? PUNTING???? PUNTING??? NARDUZZI SUCKS IT'S OFFICIAL. LET HIM GO AND BRING ON THE NEXT GUY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT