ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Va Tech Game Thread

Defense has always made that one stop when needed during the “season turn around”. That 4th down was this game’s stop that helps win the game. Not that our offense wouldn’t have scored with them...just sayin

This has been fun to watch. But it’s really absurd as well. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen anything like this outside of the wishbone I mentioned.

Looking at it from the other teams perspective how embarrassing is this for Va Tech?

Gave up 500+ against Georgia Tech as well.

Reactions: FurioGiunta
Northwestern with almost a mirror season to Pitt. Just clinched BIG West, went 0-3 non conference now at 6-1 in the Big 10.

Reactions: ThePanthers
It was so nice to see George have a good game, and score a touchdown on Senior day against a team who didn't want him.

I am now home after the fame and a little sidestep to Rivers!!!! WHAT A GREAT. PITT WIN!!! I think my feet are still frozen but it was worth it. WHAT A GAME!!!!

I think they’ll get a chance after the years they’ve had. Don’t know if/where they’re projected to be drafted but my guess is later rounds. I can’t inagine they won’t both be in NFL camps.

I think both get their shot without a doubt. Aston as well.

I still think Hall has something you can’t teach, to have that many long runs at this level is special.

I think both get their shot without a doubt. Aston as well.

I still think Hall has something you can’t teach, to have that many long runs at this level is special.

Yea it’s funny I agree. Can’t quite put your finger on it. Not the quickest guy. Not the fastest. But he cuts to the holes, doesn’t get caught and just gets it done.

Both of them will probably need to work on pass catching and pass blocking/blitz pickups. But they’re both producers so they’ll get a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT