ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Virginia

Maybe we need to hire a “have the team ready to play coming out of the locker room” coordinator.
Not ready to play to start the game, and not ready to play to start the 2nd half.
How does that happen??

That drop by Mack was a killer. 7 point killer. Can’t have that out of your top WR.

Anyone else tired of the 9 year old girl retiring from soccer?

Come on parents, get your kid focused. Less orange slices and juice boxes.

I’d say Perkins could be better. He’s been ok, not pretty dam good. He should have 30 plus less yards with a simple tackle for loss.
He’s looked a lot better since Camp went out.

Great coverage of that BTW-zero info or even anything beyond passing mention that he’s hurt-and he was a monster in the first half.

He’s looked a lot better since Camp went out.

Great coverage of that BTW-zero info or even anything beyond passing mention that he’s hurt-and he was a monster in the first half.
They said possible knee but getting treatment to go back in

Well, I was hoping Pitt will overachieve this year, but once AGAIN, that’s not going to happen...

The coaching has been abysmal the last two years and It doesn’t look any better so far tonight. Missed assignments, PI’s etc...
Where's Wanny?
We'd be better than we our today had he stayed.
Not great but better.
This is like making 2. something mill in welfare payments to Narduzzi.

Terrible game plan from play #1.

It's simple. This staff has to go. And the AD needs to go as well. Blow up this program. Anything less is just postponing the inevitable.

Every qb who I have ever seen who gets hit like Pickett has gotten hit has let it affect their play. I wish teams would hit Tom Brady like this

Every qb who I have ever seen who gets hit like Pickett has gotten hit has let it affect their play. I wish teams would hit Tom Brady like this
Pickett gets himself hit more often than not.
His instincts are non-existent.

Pickett gets himself hit more often than not.
His instincts are non-existent.

That one play where Pickett got leveled in the pocket by a blitzer in the ribs I saw #57 standing around not blocking anyone. I saw that multiple times tonight from different linemen and backs

pitt hit Va qb like that in the first half.

True but he is bigger and stronger and a better athlete than Pickett. He can absorb it better than Pickett can.

But of course I would like Pitt to switch to the read option and recruit qbs like the UVA qb and like schools like PSU and Ohio State have gone after

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT