ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Boston College Game Thread

is it not true though? At what point do you move from blaming the players to blaming coaches for not bringing in good enough played?

Again - I agree with you more than I don’t. I’m very concerned about the offense and I think it’s more likely than not gonna be a problem next year too. But what I’m telling you is everyone here knows what you think. No need to keep saying it over and over and over again. It does get tiresome.

Lots of bad plays I have seen today and really only watched a half of OSU Michigan and this game. Michigan players might actually be worse than Pitt when it comes to mistakes, hard to watch

I wonder what percentage of points given up by the defense have come off of turnovers?

Again - I agree with you more than I don’t. I’m very concerned about the offense and I think it’s more likely than not gonna be a problem next year too. But what I’m telling you is everyone here knows what you think. No need to keep saying it over and over and over again. It does get tiresome.

fair, but it is no more annoying than the constant “pat is building something special here and needs 4 more years” type posts.

I get it, I say it all the time, but you see constant posts taking about how far the program has come under pat and at the very best it s the same as what he inherited.

Keep saying how we need to keep pat here for stability...he is earning a long leash with performances like this!

The defensive players must just hate the offense. The D is going to be gassed by the time the second quarter starts.

You watch them just hand the starting QB job to Pickett next year. Go after a grad transfer or give Beville a shot

Just never seen an offense regress as much as this one has. Other than the UNC game this offense has been pitiful all year

Oh? I think you’re a pitt fan but are the definition of troll. After two months you still haven’t owned up to your ollison is a pat recruit statement...you basically lie and make stuff up all the time.

dude I don’t care you can read your constant negative messages. You aren’t a fan. Sorry

Reactions: FireballZ
You wonder about the locker room, they have dumped on the defense all year long. This D is asked to do more than they should be.

You know what if Pickett is disinterested maybe it’s time to act ****ing interested

Jesus Christ Pitt

This just feels like another ugly loss

I hope I’m wrong but the Demeanor of Pickett and company just looks ugly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT