ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Minnesota Volleyball - Sunday, 1:00 pm

Good news, 1:00 start time, no more needing to stay up late to watch the game.
Bad news, only two of the seven Sunday games are streaming only and ours is one of them. Won't matter much to me, but you know it will keep some "casual" viewers from watching.

Here are the complete NCAA brackets:

Good news, 1:00 start time, no more needing to stay up late to watch the game.
Bad news, only two of the seven Sunday games are streaming only and ours is one of them. Won't matter much to me, but you know it will keep some "casual" viewers from watching.
I’ve watched them all year with minimal production so this is still good either way.But you would think Pitt v Minn would be a good matchup for regular espn channels.oh well....

To be a 3 they have to be good,but how good is Minnesota? As we’ve seen Pitt is far better that what they were seeded.You would have to think they are comprable to Louisville as far as good teams we’ve played this year,right?

To be a 3 they have to be good,but how good is Minnesota? As we’ve seen Pitt is far better that what they were seeded.You would have to think they are comprable to Louisville as far as good teams we’ve played this year,right?
Minnesota is very, very good.

They will be the best team that we have played so far this year. And it's probably not all that close.

Which doesn't mean we can't beat them. But this is the kind of match that Pitt could play really, really well in and still lose.

Reactions: ThePanthers
Minnesota only had 5 blocks in the first two sets combined. They had 5 in the Third set alone.

They have more blocks, more kills, more digs (by 10) and more aces. And, a slightly higher hitting percentage.

Minnesota is #3 overall seed and also #3 in the latest AVCA poll. This is the highest ranked team Pitt has played since the second round of the 2017 NCAA tournament when they lost at #1 PSU.

Yeah, I'm not sure why the OP was questioning how good Minnesota is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT