ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Minnesota Volleyball - Sunday, 1:00 pm

I am so happy the next one won’t be streaming. My WiFi is terrible and it is worse with ESPN Plus. I saw more of the buffering than I did of the match. But, for whatever reason, I saw the final 3 points with no interruption.

There are some streaming networks where I have no problem. Netflix, YouTube and Peacock to name 3. But, ESPN and Amazon Prime are just awful.
Yes ESPN gives me issues sometimes too and I don’t get it. Loved the match today. That was riveting and must see. We need to win tomorrow because I want a final four t shirt!

I am so happy the next one won’t be streaming. My WiFi is terrible and it is worse with ESPN Plus. I saw more of the buffering than I did of the match. But, for whatever reason, I saw the final 3 points with no interruption.

There are some streaming networks where I have no problem. Netflix, YouTube and Peacock to name 3. But, ESPN and Amazon Prime are just awful.

Mike- run an ethernet cable and skip using your wifi.

Washington beats Louisville 15-13 to secure a 3-2 win. I was hoping for the all-ACC E8 match.
I watched the first set and part of the second set. Lots of hitting in that match. Washington’s right side is is gonna a tall task. But Pitt’s front row defense has been good all tourny

How cool would it be if we kept winning and met up with Penn State for the national championship?

Wait, you’re telling me they lost? That’s too bad. :cool:
Will-Smith-in-The-Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air.jpg

Not complaining about PSU being out and the seeding this year. Historically would have been based more regionally and always our nemesis and roadblock to advancing past round of 32 Sans Cincinnati. Perfect timing to bypass them and make a run this year.

I think we are probably a little better than them this year. Almost everyone who isn't a nitter thinks that they were overseeded this year and didn't deserve a top 16 seed.
Hopefully our tournament performance this year makes a matchup in the fall more likely. The 2019 series was great, but I could see PSU running away from us because they don’t want to lose again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT