ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Monmouth: Sunday at 8 on YouTube

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Kinda weird its on Torbeau Sports Network's YouTube Channel. I have no idea what that network is but I watched some of Monmouth/BGSU on that tonight and the production wasnt bad.

Neither team looked good and while I was a little worried about MAC Champ, BGSU, I don't see Monmouth posing much of a problem. They have had some Covid issues and are missing their coach and only traveled 16 field players.

Going with Pitt 3-0

Kinda weird its on Torbeau Sports Network's YouTube Channel. I have no idea what that network is but I watched some of Monmouth/BGSU on that tonight and the production wasnt bad.

Neither team looked good and while I was a little worried about MAC Champ, BGSU, I don't see Monmouth posing much of a problem. They have had some Covid issues and are missing their coach and only traveled 16 field players.

Going with Pitt 3-0
A positive reply! You go. Jk

Other games of interest from today:

Number 1 seed Clemson was actually down at the half but scored two second half goals to win, 2-1.

Virginia Tech gave up a late goal in regulation to send their game to overtime, and then scored with one second left in the first overtime to win, 2-1.

UCF will be Pitt's next opponent if Pitt beat Monmouth. They beat James Madison, 2-1.

Number three overall seed (and potential Pitt semifinal opponent) Indiana, is currently in overtime with St. Francis of Brooklyn.

Number four overall seed Stanford is also heading to overtime with Omaha. I wonder if "big soccer fans" at Indiana and Stanford just assumed that they were getting a bye into the next round?

North Carolina gave up a late goal to Charlotte and is also now in overtime.

Reactions: HOF Coach

Number 1 seed Clemson was actually down at the half but scored two second half goals to win, 2-1.

Virginia Tech gave up a late goal in regulation to send their game to overtime, and then scored with one second left in the first overtime to win, 2-1.

UCF will be Pitt's next opponent if Pitt beat Monmouth. They beat James Madison, 2-1.

Number three overall seed (and potential Pitt semifinal opponent) Indiana, is currently in overtime with St. Francis of Brooklyn.

Number four overall seed Stanford is also heading to overtime with Omaha. I wonder if "big soccer fans" at Indiana and Stanford just assumed that they were getting a bye into the next round?

Thanks for the update!

Didn't watch any other games but the most surprising result to me was PSU blasting UMass. Not that UMass is good but I wasn't a "believer" that this PSU team was as good as their RPI or record. Considering Indiana needed PKs to beat maybe the worst team in the field and Maryland lost to Missouri State, they still may not be. The Big Ten is not a good soccer conference. Its IU, Maryland and the rest are essentially mid-majors.

Clemson going down and not just destroying American was a surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT