ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs ND game thread

Worst loss since 72-0 osu in mid 90s. No way this staff can be retained
And as the announcers reminded me, worse loss to Notre Dame since 60-6 the same year. Walt Harris doesn't get enough respect for carving out a 6 win season the very next year.

And do whatever the hell he is doing with the stopwatch. This guy cares about so many things that aren’t actual football it is insane.

H2P
Lol at me. Thought it was a clicker counter. You know, Missed tackles and blocks…

4th and 7 from the ND 39. Down 44 in the 4th quarter. They punt the ball 23 yards. That says it all. Why punt there. Its no man's land and you are down 44.

It's almost always dumb to punt from the opponent's 38 yard line. It's always worse than dumb to punt from the opponent's 38 yard line when you are down by 44 points.

It's almost always dumb to punt from the opponent's 38 yard line. It's always worse than dumb to punt from the opponent's 38 yard line when you are down by 44 points.
Not as dumb as kicking a FG from 4th and goal from the 1 while down 7 to your archrival with 4 minutes left. Dumb, gutless, inexplicable and inexcusable.He’s lucky I wasn’t his boss, I’d have fired him the next day for that alone.

Not as dumb as kicking a FG from 4th and goal from the 1 while down 7 to your archrival with 4 minutes left. Dumb, gutless, inexplicable and inexcusable.He’s lucky I wasn’t his boss, I’d have fired him the next day for that alone.

Yeah, he's just not a smart man.

Even in the universe of football coaches he's not very smart.

I really hope Pitt plays better than any of us expect next week, but for sure brace for a woodshed type of day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT