ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs ND game thread

And I don’t want to hear it. ND is trying to preserve the shutout and Freeman is coaching his ass off late in this game. This was not a garbage TD.
Of course most of the ND starters are out of the game…..and when you’re down 51 in the 4th, you bet your ass it’s garbage time.

Yarn should have started the second half, or at the very least replaced CV after the first 2nd half turnover.

Would the Canuck have competed it? Not arguing just pointing out Yarnell made rhe plays.

He completed a ball just like it against Louisville.

But would he have completed it today, right now, after everything that has gone on in this game? No, surely not.

Great. As if this wasn't bad enough now Narduzzi will further the humiliation by whining about how ND ran up the score.

why do our moronic coaches have to make changes 100 times to late ?
when you lose 58-7 , someone gets fired

All of my friends are sending me texts and laughing at how bad Pitt is getting gaped on national television. I just have to take it at this point, lol

Up until this game, I kept thinking that Pitt isn’t as bad as they’ve played. I thought that they just needed to get their shlt together. I was wrong…they are just not good. And I think it’s a combination of the coaches and the players. Both aren’t getting it done.

The Yarnell situation continues to be weird as hell. I'm sure he sucks, but it's like they don't even want him to throw. Came in and threw a dart against UCLA and got replaces with a dinged up Patti the next play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT