ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. WVCC

Holstein seems to be the real deal. If he had an OL and didn't have to run for his life every play, we wouldn't have to keep coming back in the 4th quarter just to get a close win.

I'm still not going to get too high with this team yet, merely because we really haven't played anyone yet. It was a great rivalry win against wvu, but face it....they're going to barely be at 0.500 for the season, if that. I'm surprised at how Pitt is playing and I think we have a chance to be above 0.500, if our lines improve. The ACC season will determine how far we go this year.

By the way... and I am sure I am wrong here.

But isnt the end zone marker in bounds?

With Bart hitting the marker, I thought that mighta been a td
Common misconception. Seahawks fans were screaming this when the Steelers beat them in the Super Bowl, and they whined for years about the refs. No, touching the pylon on a catch means nothing. Touching it as a runner does...because the pylon is OVER the goal line, so a runner "breaks the plane" of the goal line when touching the ball to it. But a receiver has to get a foot in bounds -- on the ground. Touching the pylon only tells you where the foot was, but its not an extension of the ground.

We really need a middle finger emoji for sh*t heads like you
WTF are you talking about? For years people have been using the term pitting in a negative way to describe us losing games we should never have lost. I was suggesting based on the last two games and this team maybe we can start using the term it in a positive way to describe us winning games that it looks like we’d never win.

Reactions: Teh Teh
I turned the channel on the TV when WVU was winning 34-24 and started watching the game on my phone…. You’re welcome…

lol…that’s usually my go to when I can’t watch, but can’t “not watch”. I was at the game so didn’t have to make that call tonight.

WTF are you talking about? For years people have been using the term pitting in a negative way to describe us losing games we should never have lost. I was suggesting based on the last two games and this team maybe we can start using the term it in a positive way to describe us winning games that it looks like we’d never win.
I am sorry! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT