ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs YSU Game Thread

Agree. I hate it and it will hurt us at NC but that's the rule unfortunately.

Right, so the YSU guy should have been called, since he dropped his head into OBriens. The rule says:

Targeting occurs when a player makes forcible contact with the crown of the helmet against an opponent, or strikes an opponent's head or neck area with the helmet

So the guy whos head is still and the other who drops his head down and makes the forcible contact should be called.

Anyways, I said many times, the rule is completely arbitrary and I have no idea what they look for, and this is just another example that proves I have no idea what I am talking about :)

73 without Reid even playing. Offense clicking even with Yarnell which is a great card to have in your pocket. The defense is pretty weak. Very little pressure on an fcs opponent.

Good to see both WVU and Cincy win their conference games

We get a bye week before heading the Unc. I have a lot of confidence in this team.

73 without Reid even playing. Offense clicking even with Yarnell which is a great card to have in your pocket. The defense is pretty weak. Very little pressure on an fcs opponent.

Good to see both WVU and Cincy win their conference games

We get a bye week before heading the Unc. I have a lot of confidence in this team.

Yeah, I gotta hand it to Duzz bringing in this completely different offense, It is awesome really. Even with guys that mostly he didnt recruit.

Got to love it.

Yeah, I gotta hand it to Duzz bringing in this completely different offense, It is awesome really. Even with guys that mostly he didnt recruit.

Got to love it.
I thought it was classy at the end of the game when Duzz sought out Stephon Hall and gave him a handshake and a hug. BTW, Duzz looked great in the white short-sleeve dress shirt and royal blue tie! H2P!

Reactions: President Stache
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT