ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt's First Loss

What will be Pitt's first loss of the season?

• Game 4 YSU

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Game 5 @UNC

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • Game 6 Cal

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Game 7 Syracuse

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Game 8 @ SMU

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Later in Season

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • No losses in regular Season

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
Holstein is definitely better than the guy from Cal.

I didn't see the whole game, but from what I saw Mendoza looks pretty good when he has a clean pocket, but he looked completely lost when they blitzed him.

If we don't blitz him, with how bad our defensive line is at pressuring the QB he could have a field day against us. On the other hand, when we do blitz we seem to get decent pressure. So blitz him like crazy.

And hope that they don't just hand the ball off to Jaydn Ott 40 or so times.

We may very well be small favorites in all three of those games, and yet going 2-1 makes Narduzzi a miracle worker?

The more football that gets played the squishier our schedule looks.

yes. It is UNC on the road, we have had more success recently against Mac Brown, but UNC has always had Narduzzi's number.

Cal & Syracuse are P4 teams with probably the same amount of talent. So yeah, 2-1 in the next 3 would be very impressive.

yes. It is UNC on the road, we have had more success recently against Mac Brown, but UNC has always had Narduzzi's number.

Cal & Syracuse are P4 teams with probably the same amount of talent. So yeah, 2-1 in the next 3 would be very impressive.

UNC always having Narduzzi's number isn't a good reason to expect a loss to a team that just gave up 70 to James Madison. And beating teams that are similar in talent to you isn't actually all that impressive.

I mean don't get me wrong, it beats the alternative. But if you are asking right now what we should EXPECT our record to be in the next three games, 2-1 should be at least as likely as 1-2, and probably a little more likely, and 0-3 would be an utter disaster.

Reactions: Pitt666
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT