ADVERTISEMENT

pitts recruits

Bode Marlow won WPIALs with a pin, pin, tech, then an 11-7 win in the finals.

Kade Brown won his district championship with a pin, tech, tech, and a pin in the finals.

Not a commit, but Dylan Pitzer (I’m assuming Daytons brother?) took 2nd at SW AA regionals.

Kade Brown won his district championship with a pin, tech, tech, and a pin in the finals.

Not a commit, but Dylan Pitzer (I’m assuming Daytons brother?) took 2nd at SW AA regionals.
Cousin

Also not a commit but Kade's younger brother Karson also won districts and looks like an elite lightweight recruit that we should be all over once he is eligible to be recruited

Reactions: Silkky1982
guys I was talking about Marlowe from tj and the other local wrestlers committed to Pitt did not farewell. please get that straight. I am very happy with Walsh finishing second.

He’s got a tough draw though. He’s going to meet Asher Cunningham in the semi finals but that’s why you wrestle the match. Lol.

Reactions: TJ-Pinzburgh
He’s got a tough draw though. He’s going to meet Asher Cunningham in the semi finals but that’s why you wrestle the match. Lol.
He has a very tough likely quarterfinal against Charlie Scanlan from BECA (took 2nd in a Beast of the East bracket that Marlow DNP in) I expect him to place even if he loses that QT but making the semis would be big for him

Reactions: Silkky1982
Tough match for Bode. Had what looked like a takedown early (probably a good no call). Got easy escape to start second but taken down late in the period. That wouldn’t be a takedown in college with reaction time. Third period had some close scrambles but couldn’t finish one. Had Cunningham on his back nearly a non control pin (would have been danger zone takedown in college) but alas it’s high school rule set so Cunningham won. He is a top ten kid and his father is long time assistant at PSU. Hopefully Bode can refocus and get third place

Bode Marlow going for 3rd place. Congratulations to cranberryfan for his son making it to the EIWA finals and qualifying for nationals!!
Thanks, it was very unexpected and I am recovering today from the adrenaline rush that kid put me through this weekend. The Semis match was a whirlwind of emotions with the pin being taken away and having to win in TB2 with a takedown. I dont say this boastfully, but if you want to see a good match, go watch Chappell/Hynes Semi-Final at EIWA's on Flo if you want see a classic. The arena was electric on that one.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT