ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for Syracuse

panther2141

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2012
Thursday night game against a 5-1 Syracuse on ESPN. And Pitt is currently around a 5.5 point favorite. What do we all think?

It seems people are pretty worried about the Syracuse and their offense. Their offense is good and McCord has played very well. But Pitt has played well too and so has their offense.

I think alot of people are thinking of the Cal game and the offenses struggled, but I think Cal is probably the 2nd best defense they will have played all year and Eli (and Bell) will learn from that game.

Syracuse doesnt have a great defense and they do give up almost 7 yards a play.

I think Pitt's offesne bounces back, Eli gets back over 300 yards passing and gets 3 TD passes. I think he runs for around 60 too. Reid has very good game with around 150 all purpose yards as well. I even think Hammond gets in the action a little more this week and run pretty well. I also think Kenny Johnson has a big game this week, and has over 100 yards and at least 1 TD.

Syracuse offesne will score and get theirs at times, but I just think Pitt's D is getting better and will make the necessary stops needed to win this game and Syracuse's D will not. Pitt will come up with a couple big sacks and force a turnover or two.

I say Pitt wins 38 - 30

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.