ADVERTISEMENT

PSN announcing that the Devonshire Commitment Announcement

jrnPitt

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2017
will be broadcast live by them next week. I'm hoping that by allowing a local Pittsburgh Sports blog to broadcast his announcement might be some good news for Pitt.

will be broadcast live by them next week. I'm hoping that by allowing a local Pittsburgh Sports blog to broadcast his announcement might be some good news for Pitt.
That may be a possibility but doubt you can read much into it. Vuk approached Devonshire about the idea of them broadcasting his decision live on PSN, not the other way around.

You might think he and his family might turn the invite down if he wasn’t choosing local but we all know it doesn’t work that way these days.

Not sure why a player would do a live commitment on a Pitt blog where the only audience will be Pitt fans if he isn't going to commit to Pitt.

Reactions: pittdan77
That may be a possibility but doubt you can read much into it. Vuk approached Devonshire about the idea of them broadcasting his decision live on PSN, not the other way around.

You might think he and his family might turn the invite down if he wasn’t choosing local but we all know it doesn’t work that way these days.
Well as I posted I'm "HOPING" it's Pitt because of the PSN broadcast.

Wvu no chance after Gibby left,KY makes no sense,Psu and Osu didn't offer.Pitt it is for Devonshire.

Is Foster's dad getting another car?
On it's way?
6cf96cffb7c1f960b0da78fcd2bb199c.468x286x1.jpg

Compliance question. can a high school recruit profit off the announcement? meaning, can he get paid from a non university website/blogger for the rights to this?

No wade cover-charge jokes please..

Compliance question. can a high school recruit profit off the announcement? meaning, can he get paid from a non university website/blogger for the rights to this?

No wade cover-charge jokes please..

I know Wade had a cover-charge for the party, but what did he charge for the food and drinks??? I’m sure that was extra...

It is to the point where I dont care about this kid one bit. He is local, we want him, so I have written him off. I would be shocked if Narduzzi landed him. I have totally given up on Narduzzi recruiting. Hopefully he can outcoach his talent.

How bad does Narduzzi even want him? How many spots are there left? I thought with the OL transfer, that was 85.

When did Kentucky even get involved? Did they swoop in at the last moment? It's always tough losing a recruit but this is ridiculous.

It is to the point where I dont care about this kid one bit. He is local, we want him, so I have written him off. I would be shocked if Narduzzi landed him. I have totally given up on Narduzzi recruiting. Hopefully he can outcoach his talent.

What have you seen over 4 years that tells you that Narduzzi can coach up his players?

One person did. What I saw last most on 24/7 had Pitt.

Two, including 247's director of recruiting -- both today. His accuracy is just about 90% so it definitely seems that Devonshire's gone.

Losing Devonshire to a team that just got involved, especially after we took Gipson, is not a good look. At all.

Two, including 247's director of recruiting -- both today. His accuracy is just about 90% so it definitely seems that Devonshire's gone.

Losing Devonshire to a team that just got involved, especially after we took Gipson, is not a good look. At all.
Pitt is still at 67% crystal ball predictions on their site, Kentucky at 17%. It’s far from over right now, but we should definitely be worried.

When did Kentucky even get involved? Did they swoop in at the last moment? It's always tough losing a recruit but this is ridiculous.

If you are scoring at home, the other finalist, WVU also "got involved late" since its an entirely new staff. So a kid from a once Pitt feeder school who Narduzzi has been recruiting for 3 years is deciding between Narduzzi and 2 HCs he met 3 weeks ago.

I have no idea where the kid is going and the way recruiting has been lately, he will probably end up at UK.

But people are pointing to the guy switching to UK with 90% accuracy, but there are still some guys that have been 92% and 91% accurate that still have him on Pitt.

I guess we'll see though next week.

Unless your name is Pat Narduzzi, you shouldn’t be nervous about this at all. That’s his job to worry...

If you are scoring at home, the other finalist, WVU also "got involved late" since its an entirely new staff. So a kid from a once Pitt feeder school who Narduzzi has been recruiting for 3 years is deciding between Narduzzi and 2 HCs he met 3 weeks ago.

That's damning, but I never rule it out with guys from certain schools/areas that may put a lot of weight into 'escaping' locally when deciding.

I have no idea where the kid is going and the way recruiting has been lately, he will probably end up at UK.

But people are pointing to the guy switching to UK with 90% accuracy, but there are still some guys that have been 92% and 91% accurate that still have him on Pitt.

I guess we'll see though next week.

You can't give any credence to a prediction that was made before he visited Kentucky. He may well have been favoring Pitt before Stoops got involved. That no longer seems to be the case.

I'd love to be wrong.

After watching Kentucky’s D against PSU I could understand why a HS recruit would want to be part of that. That being said, UK only got involved recently and Devonshire is from a Pitt feeder HS; can’t lose guys like that.

SMF... If we were keeping score on how many times you’ve been wrong, overreacted or worried about things that never happened, you’d be embarrassed... LOL

Chill my man...Let’s see what happens before we get worked up...

Personally, I’m betting he lands at Pitt and all this speculation is for nothing...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT