ADVERTISEMENT

PSN announcing that the Devonshire Commitment Announcement

A lot of guys play in the NFL.... Is he a former Pitt player? Is he a Steeler? If not, that would explain my amnesia...

So you like limiting your knowledge to teams in the 412. Seems kinda dumb to me, as I like to talk to people from all over about sports. Hey, to each their own I guess. Enjoy limiting your knowledge!

Wilfong is rarely wrong. If he put in a CB it's because his sources told him info one way or the other.

Duz's one major weakness is his recruiting. We need to find some young dynamic recruiters on this staff.

So you like limiting your knowledge to teams in the 412. Seems kinda dumb to me, as I like to talk to people from all over about sports. Hey, to each their own I guess. Enjoy limiting your knowledge!

What “knowledge” am I supposed to acquire by following the actions of one Robert Foster?

I watch all football games, but I root for the Steelers and former Pitt players that aren’t playing the Steelers... I guess I’m supposed to root for everyone that has lived in the 412, right? If I’m indifferent, then I should be ashamed of myself, right? That makes sense...

Your attempt at being smug has failed again Johnny....

Wilfong is rarely wrong. If he put in a CB it's because his sources told him info one way or the other.

Duz's one major weakness is his recruiting. We need to find some young dynamic recruiters on this staff.

Narduzzi has been recruiting Devonshire for 3 years. Friggin Kentucky calls him and says "we never met but we want you." Devonshire: "Duzz, I'm out."

Local kids will do anything to not have to play for Pitt. Something is really wrong.

Narduzzi has been recruiting Devonshire for 3 years. Friggin Kentucky calls him and says "we never met but we want you." Devonshire: "Duzz, I'm out."

Local kids will do anything to not have to play for Pitt. Something is really wrong.

From what I read, Pitt got on Devonshire late compared to other WPIAL players. He didn’t get offered until summer? So three years is a huge exaggeration.

Reactions: anon_vmuicqnzlyp3u
What “knowledge” am I supposed to acquire by following the actions of one Robert Foster?

I watch all football games, but I root for the Steelers and former Pitt players that aren’t playing the Steelers... I guess I’m supposed to root for everyone that has lived in the 412, right? If I’m indifferent, then I should be ashamed of myself, right? That makes sense...

Your attempt at being smug has failed again Johnny....

Read your responses to Robert Foster. You appear to be uneducated as to who he is. You are either ignorant or failing misserably at attempts to be cute. I haven't figured it out yet.

From what I read, Pitt got on Devonshire late compared to other WPIAL players. He didn’t get offered until summer? So three years is a huge exaggeration.

You don't think he talked to and recruited Devonshire while he was recruiting Pugh? Many people thought he was better than Pugh as a Sophomore.

Juat because he offered late, doesn't mean he didn't recruit him before that.

Reactions: FreeportPanther
After watching Kentucky’s D against PSU I could understand why a HS recruit would want to be part of that. That being said, UK only got involved recently and Devonshire is from a Pitt feeder HS; can’t lose guys like that.
Matt house’s defense?

Reactions: Panthertag
Read your responses to Robert Foster. You appear to be uneducated as to who he is. You are either ignorant or failing misserably at attempts to be cute. I haven't figured it out yet.

I know who he is Johnny. My attempt at being cute failed because you aren’t educated enough to know the inside joke about Foster and this message board...

Speaking of uneducated, you spelled “misserably” wrong...

Strike three Casey....

You don't think he talked to and recruited Devonshire while he was recruiting Pugh? Many people thought he was better than Pugh as a Sophomore.

Juat because he offered late, doesn't mean he didn't recruit him before that.

Pitt talks to a lot of players and never offer. So is that recruiting or is that interest???

Maybe Calipari got to him.....

Heard from a Beaver County guy that Devonshire's uncle was a HS friend of Calipari, and that Calipari was helping to recruit him on his visit. I didn't know if it was true, but the picture might give some validation to that.

Semi-related: PS just offered Hardy. Don’t think we’ll be able to get him as a backup option if Devonshire goes to Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT