ADVERTISEMENT

Quick Cuse 2022 senior night thoughts

jlazinger

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2011
I know this is a few days late but seeing Boewhines team get bent over is just too juicy not to post about:
  • We scored 62 points in the second half. I mean, that is is just unreal. I wonder the last time we scored that many?
  • I know the 2-3 zone will be gone soon but and the way to really beat the zone is passing out of the high post and into the two spots under the basket but the way every team is built now is for pace and space. A zone won't ever work against these type of shooters.
  • What's funny about Hinson being the lead scorer is that I didn't think he even had that great of a game. He MISSED 11 threes. But other than Fisch, EVERY OTHER PLAYER shot 50% or better (except Burton who was 5/11).
  • Burton was a rebound and 2 assists away from a triple double.
  • Cummings - 14 and 13 with only 1 TO.
  • The Diaz Graham twins really have great instincts. If they can get 15 lbs on them this summer, we have a nice group.
  • We have more conference wins this year than the previous two combined. I still can't believe we have 21 wins this year.
I realize this is Mike Brey's last game coming up but this is a must win. We want to totally control our destiny against Miami. Plus, I'd really like to get to the 6/7 seed area to avoid a 1 seed in round 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News