ADVERTISEMENT

Quiet Time

Are you Narduzzi's agent?

Listen, I think he's a great guy. A decent coach. A great leader. But he is a horrible recruiter. He got lucky with the Kenny Covid Year and beyone that has been the definitiom of average.

Now, if you give him good talent (like Kenny, Addison, and a good D), he can coach with the best of them but he cant get talent. And NIL isnt making it any easier. To be fair, I dont think the flavor of the month G5 coach we'd hire after 4-8 this year would do much better UNLESS he has some plan to bring in highly paid players.

Reactions: buckage

Listen, I think he's a great guy. A decent coach. A great leader. But he is a horrible recruiter. He got lucky with the Kenny Covid Year and beyone that has been the definitiom of average.

Now, if you give him good talent (like Kenny, Addison, and a good D), he can coach with the best of them but he cant get talent. And NIL isnt making it any easier. To be fair, I dont think the flavor of the month G5 coach we'd hire after 4-8 this year would do much better UNLESS he has some plan to bring in highly paid players.
Fun Fact: The “Highly paid players” you keep banging your drum for are probably never coming to Pitt. So quit trying to get guys to stop posting camp news on this site just because you have an unrealistic standard you want Pitt and Narduzzi to live up to.

I appreciate the links to the posts on X and other social media, because without these posts, I’d miss them.

Quit trying to bring everyone else down to your level of misery.

Fun Fact: The “Highly paid players” you keep banging your drum for are probably never coming to Pitt. So quit trying to get guys to stop posting camp news on this site just because you have an unrealistic standard you want Pitt and Narduzzi to live up to.

I appreciate the links to the posts on X and other social media, because without these posts, I’d miss them.

Quit trying to bring everyone else down to your level of misery.

Then might as well close up shop. We dont need UGa and Alabama level players but we have to be able to afford to bring in a few highly paid players per class.

Narduzzi doesn't have an agent.

I've posted the new Quiet Time each day for the last 3 days. If you had half a brain, you would understand that by now and not open the thread when you see the topic. This has nothing to do with recruiting nor NIL so don't even bring those topics up. You just want to spout your inane crap over and over again.

I'm aware that some, like you, aren't on X so I post these for them. I also happen to think that these Quiet Time videos are some of what makes Narduzzi a good coach for Pitt.

I've posted the new Quiet Time each day for the last 3 days. If you had half a brain, you would understand that by now and not open the thread when you see the topic. This has nothing to do with recruiting nor NIL so don't even bring those topics up. You just want to spout your inane crap over and over again.

I'm aware that some, like you, aren't on X so I post these for them. I also happen to think that these Quiet Time videos are some of what makes Narduzzi a good coach for Pitt.

You dont have to have a Twitter account to see Pitt press conferences. I see them on the UPMC Pitt Live Wire YouTube channel. Never felt the need to be on Twitter, before or after Elon took it over.

I appreciate you posting these. I do peruse twitter, but I'm not out actively looking for most of this stuff.

You dont have to have a Twitter account to see Pitt press conferences. I see them on the UPMC Pitt Live Wire YouTube channel. Never felt the need to be on Twitter, before or after Elon took it over.
I have not posted a Pitt press conference. Have you even looked at the topic name?

I wasn't posting these for you then. Even more reason for you skip the thread.

I have not posted a Pitt press conference. Have you even looked at the topic name?

I wasn't posting these for you then. Even more reason for you skip the thread.

You know what I mean. You dont need a Twitter account to get Pitt social media posts. I get them on YouTube and Instagram. I dont need Twitter's algorithm giving me Proud Boys videos and Putin propaganda.

You know what I mean. You dont need a Twitter account to get Pitt social media posts. I get them on YouTube and Instagram. I dont need Twitter's algorithm giving me Proud Boys videos and Putin propaganda.
Complete nonsense.

Why on earth are people up in arms about fluff inspirational Pitt football team meeting videos being posted?

Our coach is a moron
Be tolerant with others and strict with yourself.

Be open to the idea that people are going to be fools or jerks or unreliable or anything else. Let them be. That’s their business. That’s not inside your control.

But you have to be disciplined with yourself, and your reactions. If someone acts ridiculous, let them. If you’re acting ridiculous, catch the problem, stop it and work on preventing it from happening in the future. What you do is in your control. That is your business. Be strict about it.

Leave other people to themselves. You have enough to worry about.

Be open to the idea that people are going to be fools or jerks or unreliable or anything else. Let them be. That’s their business. That’s not inside your control.

But you have to be disciplined with yourself, and your reactions. If someone acts ridiculous, let them. If you’re acting ridiculous, catch the problem, stop it and work on preventing it from happening in the future. What you do is in your control. That is your business. Be strict about it.

Yep. He obviously has his own problems he needs to work on.

When people tell you who they are, listen.

Narduzzi is a middling coach that has been averse to change. He routinely fails to take responsibility, instead choosing to throw player, fans and coaches under the bus.

The word I chose was moron, however, I am open to others.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ

Narduzzi is a middling coach that has been averse to change. He routinely fails to take responsibility, instead choosing to throw player, fans and coaches under the bus.

LOL. Averse to change? Are you aware that the entire offense is new?

Regardless, it is odd that you choose a thread on Quiet Time - obviously intended to build a team culture - to spew your nonsense.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
LOL. Averse to change? Are you aware that the entire offense is new?

Regardless, it is odd that you choose a thread on Quiet Time - obviously intended to build a team culture - to spew your nonsense.
Haha...you think he wanted that change?

Absolutely, or there wouldn't have been a change.

Please tell me you're one of those guys who think he's worried about being fired. You know, the Heather Lyke walked into his office and demanded changes or else... believers.
I don't think it was Lyke.

He's been a good coach at Pitt. He's not perfect but he has done well. Now it's TBD whether he can right the ship after last year's incredibly disappointing season and build back something special for the next few years, but the fact remains that I am in my 40s so I've never seen a national championship, and don't really remember the early 80s dominance of the program. I've only seen a single outright conference championship, and Narduzzi delivered that. He's now Pitt's third all-time longest tenured head coach so he has committed to the university in a way that few others have been willing and able to do.

Personally, I'll take a moron that can give me an outright ACC championship over those who can only deliver shared Big East titles. Yes, I am hoping for more, but I have to be appreciative of what Narduzzi has delivered that others could not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT