ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Waldrum about to pull a WC stunner

Nigeria up 3-1 over the host Australia. After tying Canada, they might be having the best WC of any country so far. The guy has done a great job with his “rec players” 😂

Also, credit to Randy for keeping the 1970s men’s haircut alive.
Awesome job. Nigeria is going to advance.

Reactions: zookeeper2000
Final 3-2. Nigeria didn’t do a great job managing the last 15 minutes, but got the 3 points.

I will say this now. If the US falls short the knives will be out for Vlatko and there will be calls for Waldrum as a candidate for the USWNT head job.
Wow never thought about that. He’s a good man. If that happens, Ben will take over surely.

Hard to believe but the Director of PAWest soccer is on Randy’s staff at the WC.

Reactions: Chaos
Hard to believe but the Director of PAWest soccer is on Randy’s staff at the WC.
Based on some of the controversies that have played out over the past few months, doesn’t sound like Waldrum’s assistant salary pool was very high lol

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Nigeria 0- England 0. Minute 116. Amazing job he has done this tournament.

I caught some of the highlights and Nigeria really had a chance. I don’t mind England that much, but not my first second or third choice to win it all.
Yeah I just don’t want them thinking they have caught us. They are arrogant and don’t need encouragement. I’m already seeing plenty of “it’s coming home” comments.

Home where? It’s not their sport.

Might as well call it Women’s soccer, not women’s football. It’s our sport not theirs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT