ADVERTISEMENT

Rape U has worst football academic record in B10

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
More great journalism by the great folks at Spotlight PA. This shouldn't be surprising as there arent enough hours in the day to study with all the football and raping.

Getting accepted to Pedophile U is like getting accepted to 13th grade. It’s a state run University where you pay about 150K and they give you a piece of paper. You then try to find a job that may pay you 50K and you quickly realize what a rip off that college was as you’re buried in insurmountable debt.

• Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall
But-But-But......it's because Penn State's classes are Ivy League level! (Isn't that what the Nits used to claim?)

I think we all understand the academic deficiencies of our state university. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter in today's college football landscape. We aren't talking Rhodes scholars, we are talking 4 and 5 star ratios.

Let's just stop bringing them up every single day. What, really, is the point?

Reactions: jctrack
Completely consistent with the way Franklin runs his football program. All about having fun and being hip which of course looks great for recruits; but the program lacks a commitment to hard work, perseverance, sacrifice, etc.

I think we all understand the academic deficiencies of our state university. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter in today's college football landscape. We aren't talking Rhodes scholars, we are talking 4 and 5 star ratios.

Let's just stop bringing them up every single day. What, really, is the point?
Gee, I dunno. It’s kinda fun to annoy the trolls like you with this sort of content.

We already know you guys like to keep this kinda stuff on the DL.

More great journalism by the great folks at Spotlight PA. This shouldn't be surprising as there arent enough hours in the day to study with all the football and raping.

Lack of Success With Honor. 😆

Grand Experiment, my ass..

Reactions: PittFanDan17

They brought in a couple nuns to square these kids away .... When given a post ruler whack assignment as punishment, they dutifully wrote "Suckcess with Onner" five hundred times on a blackboard.

Last edited:
Nitter boards: "APR means nothing. What matters is graduation rates. Just keep them eligible."

Left unsaid: "That's why we have a Parks & Recreation major."

And nothing says large state school diploma mill like a suspiciously high athlete graduation rate. That, in itself, is suspect.

To be fair, academics mean nothing and I would be fine with Pitt achieving a 0.0 GPA if they won a NC. That said, some people care. And PSU is a thug program, complete with gangbangs and linebackers molesting teammates in the locker room. But Franklin beats Rutgers, Md, and Indiana so all is good.
The over/under would have to be high for me to take the under on the number of teams that have had players take part in a gangbang or to a lesser extent run a train. A gangbang is just a spit roast plus 1 or 2

• Haha
Reactions: HTownStiller
Gee, I dunno. It’s kinda fun to annoy the trolls like you with this sort of content.

We already know you guys like to keep this kinda stuff on the DL.
You just can't help yourself, can you?

At any rate, it's a meaningless metric anymore. Nobody's starting QB is ever going to get benched due to academics, period. And in my area some pretty dumb kids have gotten into some pretty good schools merely because of their athletic skills.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

At any rate, it's a meaningless metric anymore. Nobody's starting QB is ever going to get benched due to academics, period. And in my area some pretty dumb kids have gotten into some pretty good schools merely because of their athletic skills.

Obviously a QBs intelligence plays well. Sure, physical skill 7is just as important, and more important when determining star ratings, but most of the great QBs either had just an extraordinary cast of characters or were smart and quick minded. As we saw last year with the incredibly slow reactions of Slowvis

HAHA Rape U, they SUCK and are scared for life too play us bc we would embarres them. Our OL and DL would feast against the,. Cant wait to see them loose too O$U and Michigan AGAIN

🎵 🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶
"Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to Rape U"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT