ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

I think we all thought Micky would do a little more damage, but having two wrestlers in the finals is great! May this open some eyes to keep our recruits coming.

I think we all thought Micky would do a little more damage, but having two wrestlers in the finals is great! May this open some eyes to keep our recruits coming.
Micky is very good, but people say he needs to be more aggressive in big matches. Just not the type of wrestler he is.

Any news on the recruiting front? Only kid I am waiting to hear about for a decision is Luka Wick. Younger brother of the Wisconsin stud. I know we made his top 5 and under the impression he made a “visit” back in February

Reactions: singregardless
There was one guy here out of the 4 who wasn’t basically already coming to Pitt so maybe he committed. I don’t wanna say who it may be because he may want to post something, but he is a local guy.
Pletcher!! Just a guess

There was one guy here out of the 4 who wasn’t basically already coming to Pitt so maybe he committed. I don’t wanna say who it may be because he may want to post something, but he is a local guy.
I heard this as well, hope we land him.

Will be a big get for us. PA champ that Flo has top 20 nationally at his weight.
In my opinion and let me say I’ve only been following wrestling for the past 15 years, he will be the biggest commit in that timeframe and maybe longer. His potential is just getting tapped.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that he may be coming to Pitt, considering he could go anywhere in the country.

I’m hoping for Pitzer, but not sure how Pitt could juggle all those guys in the lineup with Ethan Finch coming in, Mac Stout committed and Austin Cooley with 4 years of eligibility left. That’s a good problem to have.

After looking over the list of state champs he is one of the few that standout. Maybe early commitment from Mac Church,
But he’s still has a couple years yet. If Pitzer was healthy for all four years he would have likely end up being a 4 time state champ.

Honestly that's a refreshing outlook, a lot people will do anything for the little bit of internet clout that comes with breaking a piece of news.
I'm not worried about looking cool on here. I try to give info to other Panther fans that I'd want to know, but I wouldn't want to cheat someone out of the opportunity to announce their college choice themselves.

Pitzer is going to be a good one for us.

Last edited:
I wonder if that’s what Cooleys recent tweet was about:
If you’ve turned your back on me, definitely keep it turned

I hope we can still keep him around as I love his potential, but with our recent additions, there’s going to be some tough competition in the room

I hope we can still keep him around as I love his potential, but with our recent additions, there’s going to be some tough competition in the room
Cooley wrestled well at U23 but hurt his shoulder at the end. Hopefully it's not too serious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harleyst99

I hope not. There are two full seasons before Pitzer would be entering the lineup...a lot can happen in that time.

Reactions: jctrack and persp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT