ADVERTISEMENT

Article Reeves departure cuts into numbers

Chris Peak

Lair Hall of Famer
Staff
Jun 19, 2004
Pitt’s depth and potentially overall talent at tight end took a large hit on Friday when Pat Narduzzi announced that redshirt freshman Charles Reeves had been dismissed from the team for disciplinary reasons.

Reeves, a former four-star prospect from Steubenville, departs from Pitt having never set foot on the field. But despite his lack of production, Reeves leaves a considerable void in a tight end room that would be counting on unproven players in 2018.

https://pittsburgh.rivals.com/news/reeves-dismissal-cuts-into-pitt-s-numbers

Call me crazy, but I don't see this as being as big a loss as everyone is thinking right now ‍♂️

Reactions: Saboteur
Btw, the emoji I used above is supposed to be a guy shrugging. Not sure why it looks like that now lol

We hear it from Chris Peak that Pitt now has a void at tight end. Void is a strong word. No doubts.

Why does Pitt always shoot itself in the foot in the summer? Who demanded this dismissal and for what reason?

We hear it from Chris Peak that Pitt now has a void at tight end. Void is a strong word. No doubts.

Why does Pitt always shoot itself in the foot in the summer? Who demanded this dismissal and for what reason?
Do you really think this is something Pitt and Coach Narduzzi wanted to do?

Come on. Also whatever the reason is none of your business. These could be and are private issues between the kid and the university.

Reactions: pittdan77
I think the expectations were pretty high for Reeves, especially as a pass catcher. Given that there are so many unknowns in the passing game, losing anyone that is considered a large, competent target, is probably a big deal.

Call me crazy, but I don't see this as being as big a loss as everyone is thinking right now ‍♂️

Reactions: PittMiamiRivalry
Do you really think this is something Pitt and Coach Narduzzi wanted to do?

Come on. Also whatever the reason is none of your business. These could be and are private issues between the kid and the university.

Fair enough and I agree, but can we please refrain from calling him or any college aged person a kid? They are young adults who should know the difference from right and wrong and what the expected attitude/behavior is.

Fair enough and I agree, but can we please refrain from calling him or any college aged person a kid? They are young adults who should know the difference from right and wrong and what the expected attitude/behavior is.

I think it is in our nature as Pitt fans to ask, "What did he Pitt to be Pitted off the team?", as we have seen this kind of Pitt, for Pitt after Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT