ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Cook must have the biggest ____ right now ... both Pitt AND the Steelers lose

No but just saying they stink isn't exactly adding anything beyond what the average Yinzer can manage. Madden can't provide any more insight to the problems than I can with soccer.
Sure he can, he can say the owner pushes a philosophy on the HC who then plays that way and is never held accountable for any bad outcomes.

I'd like that for me!! Haven't given up on Pitt. But Major Changes are needed.
That makes two of us ... my curmudgeon meter went up three-fold when I hit my 70's

Glad you didn't say MajorS changes needed. Majors II was a disaster, and of course there can be no Majors III ... RIP, Johnny ...

Speaking of which, I can't imagine there would be any former head coach who would/could return to Oakland and make a difference for the Football Panthers

That makes two of us ... my curmudgeon meter went up three-fold when I hit my 70's

Glad you didn't say MajorS changes needed. Majors II was a disaster, and of course there can be no Majors III ... RIP, Johnny ...

Speaking of which, I can't imagine there would be any former head coach who would/could return to Oakland and make a difference for the Football Panthers
No retread can apply. New blood when we grabbed John in 1972 and it worked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT