ADVERTISEMENT

Sanders Fumble

Sarge25

Freshman
Aug 18, 2017
that was a game changing moment that Pitt missed out on. Great job by Idowu to strip it....if he finishes the tackle on Sanders, Sanders doesn't get the ball back and Pitt has it at the 20. Turn that into 7, and it's a 1 possession game. That opportunity that slipped by still bothers me today.

OKSt will be fun next week.

that was a game changing moment that Pitt missed out on. Great job by Idowu to strip it....if he finishes the tackle on Sanders, Sanders doesn't get the ball back and Pitt has it at the 20. Turn that into 7, and it's a 1 possession game. That opportunity that slipped by still bothers me today.

OKSt will be fun next week.

Agreed. PSU took advantage of their opportunities, PITT didn't. If Clark had mediocre hands, that's a TD instead of a turnover on downs. Weah dropped a ball he should have caught, I'll give Flanagan a pass with the defender making a well -timed hit. There were plenty of opportunities for the offense to make plays, they didn't yesterday.

Ready too watch them against OK State.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Sanders was a fumble machine at Woody Hills. Sometimes, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Yep - we talked on our ride back about the difference in the game being Pitt didn't take advantage of opportunities they had, while Psu did.

Sanders fumble not recovered, 2 big passes dropped, 3 times inside 10 = 6 pts. Last year's game we converted those opportunities.

Psu made us pay for INTs which were both just really bad throws, also didn't turn it over, very few penalties, etc. When they had good field position, they scored. When we had them start in avg position, they did very little.

Tough loss - as I don't think we are 19 Pt's worse if we played again.

Let's just win the rest and see them in January!

Reactions: DiehardPanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT