ADVERTISEMENT

SEC! SEC!! SEC!!!!

My approach to viewing the games this year has been route for the teams playing against a SEC, B10 or MW team.
This mad me realize that current state of college athletics has made me a hater but I'm sure the hell enjoying watching those conferences going down in flames.
Where at now Lunardi, clown.

Any day Pearl loses is a good day. Here’s hoping both the Big Pretend and sec with their media hyped reps go up in smoke in the tournament.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
As much as I think the ACC stuff can go overboard, it’s really hard to make sweeping statements about the B1G or SEC based on a one and done tournament. As Pitt fans, we know as well as anybody that all it takes for a talented team to get whacked is an off night, some bad bounces, etc. This tournament is very hard.

Reactions: 4upmc
As much as I think the ACC stuff can go overboard, it’s really hard to make sweeping statements about the B1G or SEC based on a one and done tournament. As Pitt fans, we know as well as anybody that all it takes for a talented team to get whacked is an off night, some bad bounces, etc. This tournament is very hard.
yep....not sure why I have to go rah rah ACC for a bunch of schools I disliked or at the very least cared not about 10 years ago just because Pitt is in their conference...Had much more of an affinity for the Big East as Pitt was there very near its inception...

yep....not sure why I have to go rah rah ACC for a bunch of schools I disliked or at the very least cared not about 10 years ago just because Pitt is in their conference...Had much more of an affinity for the Big East as Pitt was there very near its inception...
Well the conference gets paid for every game their teams are in and the money is then dispersed equally to all conference teams. Rooting for ACC wins directly impacts the conference payout to Pitt athletics

Reactions: FireballZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT