ADVERTISEMENT

Semi hot bore vs the friendly girl next door

JS School

Junior
Aug 17, 2011
That's what this bowl situation seems like to me. Pitt got turned down by the no personality girls that were sort of hot and might have impressed your buddies a little more, and ended up with the regular girl who is nicer and more fun. Nobody really cares about you that much unless you are dating the homecoming queen.

The other bowls may be a bit more prestigious, but who really cares unless you are in the playoff. The Military is a better fit as far as date, location and opponent.

That's what this bowl situation seems like to me. Pitt got turned down by the no personality girls that were sort of hot and might have impressed your buddies a little more, and ended up with the regular girl who is nicer and more fun. Nobody really cares about you that much unless you are dating the homecoming queen.

The other bowls may be a bit more prestigious, but who really cares unless you are in the playoff. The Military is a better fit as far as date, location and opponent.

I think I'd be able to understand your analogy better if you posted photos of these girls that you talk about. Preferably in bikinis so that I care truly understand.

oh, I saw that wrong and thought you said "semi-hot boar" (actually been there post bourbon binge) ..whole different meaning...never mind...

Actually Barnes saw the really hot girl, got nervous, and took the the less attractive girl he knew he could get to third base with on the first date.

None of these bowls have any prestige, so one couldn't possibly be more prestigious than another.

Opponents can have prestige, and Navy does, of a sort.

Location and matchups can mean something, and Pitt has a nice one, which is why our bowl was ranked as 7th best out of 40 bowls, which includes the two playoff games.

I don't know anything about the politics of bowl games. I don't think many who post here do,
So, I bought tickets, bought donation tickets and I reserved rooms in Annapolis for two nights. That is what we need Pitt fans to do if we want good bowl games. Bottom line is butts in seats, hotel rooms sold and fans spending $$$. That is the bowl system is about. We might like it, might not. It is what it is.
Buy tickets, go to the game (if there is any way you can), enjoy. And, most importantly ask others to buy tickets and go to the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT