ADVERTISEMENT

Shut up and win!

chirurgo

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2004
I don’t care what the transfer rule is. I don’t care who transferred from Clemson. I don’t care that Pat Narduzzi cares. What I really don’t understand is why he is wasting his time thinking about all of this given the problems he has with winning! Dabo wins. It’s a nice problem to have when you win, recruit talent, and your starter leaves because he gets pushed by a freshman.

The message is win and you don’t have to worry about transfer rules. Shut up and win!

I don’t care what the transfer rule is. I don’t care who transferred from Clemson. I don’t care that Pat Narduzzi cares. What I really don’t understand is why he is wasting his time thinking about all of this given the problems he has with winning! Dabo wins. It’s a nice problem to have when you win, recruit talent, and your starter leaves because he gets pushed by a freshman.

The message is win and you don’t have to worry about transfer rules. Shut up and win!

I agree.Shut up and WIN Narduzzi

THIS!

Shut up and win!

Reactions: DiehardPanther

Wow this reminds me of when Adrienne woke up from her post birthing coma!

"eh, oh, ey, yo, if you don't want me mix'n it up with a great ooc schedule no more, I wont doo it"

"Shut up and win!"

"well? wadda we wait'n foir?"

queue music whilst Narduzzi chases chicken...

Reactions: WiseAndGlorious
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT