ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Day cant get here fast enough

Las Panteras

All Conference
May 11, 2014
Word out of Georgia is they intend to reach out to Beville, as Justin Fields is leaving Georgia.

FSU also reaching out to Beville, and now Georgia is losing Fields and possibly their 4 star QB commit now may wait to sign and possibly flip to Ole Miss.

Beville.Must.Sign.This.Week.

Agree we must sign him. If somehow he gets away that would be a huge loss. Not like there is anyone else out there at this time.

Georgia doesn’t go after just anyone so that tells us something about his talent and potential.

Agree we must sign him. If somehow he gets away that would be a huge loss. Not like there is anyone else out there at this time.

Georgia doesn’t go after just anyone so that tells us something about his talent and potential.

he's solid PITT.

Reactions: Usuallyunusual

No it doesn't. LSU offered MacVittie late. There are 85 scholarships so they can put a Beville/MacVittie on their bench for 4 years and then they grad transfer. A lot of kids and parents are stupid enough to think they are going to play at those places.

LOL . Now that Beville who was one of those lousy three stars is now a four star, some "Pitt fans" are "worried" that UGA will swoop in and take the kid.

Maybe for some of us, it has nothing to do with stars, and everything to do with not having a QB in this class.

Unless you think adding a Ben Dunucci type at the last minute is healthy for Pitt

Reactions: bubba31
Uh, there is a lesson in Fields transferring. Even the top QB recruit in the country sits on the bench.
He can then transfer to Pitt.
Just sayin and the track record is about 99% lately, if he gets an offer from UGA he is gonzo from Pitt.

Maybe for some of us, it has nothing to do with stars, and everything to do with not having a QB in this class.

Unless you think adding a Ben Dunucci type at the last minute is healthy for Pitt

Kid has been committed to Pitt for a while and has a great relationship with the staff. Why post unsubstantiated rumors with zero basis other than FSU May need a qb so they are going to steal bevelle

Word out of Georgia is they intend to reach out to Beville, as Justin Fields is leaving Georgia.

FSU also reaching out to Beville, and now Georgia is losing Fields and possibly their 4 star QB commit now may wait to sign and possibly flip to Ole Miss.

Link? Are you that desperate for a quality recruit that you make up interest from teams? Can’t find interest from either of these teams

Kid has been committed to Pitt for a while and has a great relationship with the staff. Why post unsubstantiated rumors with zero basis other than FSU May need a qb so they are going to steal bevelle

i cant speak to the rumor true or false but I agree with the premise.

stars are not as important as having a QB in this class now....instead of later.

Beville has signed and submitted his LOI this morning. So Pitt has a QB in this class who was coveted by UGA and FSU, among others. Excellent news for the Panthers!

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Now that the kid has signed with Pitt he’s back to being a bum no one wanted.

Where’s the dope who said he decommitted? I see his post was deleted. Lol
No, no, no, no, no. Now it's time to start discussing him leaving early or transferring if he doesn't start next year.

Now he has safely signed, someone needs to have a frank talk with him about his hair. Unless he's going to go back in time and join the Yardbirds, it has to change.

I am the OP

I have a connection to the father through mutual business interests. For you imbeciles that cant read, I never called the kid a bum, never said he isnt coming here

I did say....I cant wait for the kid to sign .......here.

Now that he is a Panther, if you think that those schools did not reach out at the last minute, asking him to wait to sign, dont take my word for it.

Ask the kid's father next season.

Reactions: bubba31
I am the OP

I have a connection to the father through mutual business interests. For you imbeciles that cant read, I never called the kid a bum, never said he isnt coming here

I did say....I cant wait for the kid to sign .......here.

Now that he is a Panther, if you think that those schools did not reach out at the last minute, asking him to wait to sign, dont take my word for it.

Ask the kid's father next season.
Glad he is a Pitt Panther !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT