ADVERTISEMENT

So how bad will UNC beat Pitt Saturday?

Panther_in_Kentucky

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
I say by 1.

Pitt will be winning by 17 at Halftime, in spite of Bookser Screwing up the the coin toss: " Uh, we want the ball deferred defending this end of the field, Uh, Um. Is that right Rooster? "

North Carolina will score 17 in the 2nd Half to get within 6. Pitt will be at Mid Field with the ball with 1:30 remaining in the game, 2nd down and 3 yards to go. North Carolina is out of timeouts. Instead of Pitt running the ball ( which they've done successfully all game ) they throw an incomplete pass on 2nd down to stop the clock and a double reverse, flea flicker that is also incomplete on 3rd down. UNC gets the punt and drives 70 yards to score the winning touchdown with 1 second left in the game. UNC kicks the extra point to win by 1.

Coach Narduzzi after the game: " I'm not really sure why we were shut down after half time?"

I say by 1.

Pitt will be winning by 17 at Halftime, in spite of Bookser Screwing up the the coin toss: " Uh, we want the ball deferred defending this end of the field, Uh, Um. Is that right Rooster? "

North Carolina will score 17 in the 2nd Half to get within 6. Pitt will be at Mid Field with the ball with 1:30 remaining in the game, 2nd down and 3 yards to go. North Carolina is out of timeouts. Instead of Pitt running the ball ( which they've done successfully all game ) they throw an incomplete pass on 2nd down to stop the clock and a double reverse, flea flicker that is also incomplete on 3rd down. UNC gets the punt and drives 70 yards to score the winning touchdown with 1 second left in the game. UNC kicks the extra point to win by 1.

Coach Narduzzi after the game: " I'm not really sure why we were shut down after half time?"
Like I said last week, stay in Kentucky.

If pitt doesnt beat unc they wont win another game this year. They suck beyond suck. Lost to a crappy ecu team that lost the previous week to an fcs school by 3 tds.

I say by 1.

Time to end the North Carolina jinx and go into Central Florida 3-1 !

Reactions: EastOhioPanther
I actually found the OP's post funny.
I mean we as Pitt fans have seen that happen many times.
I am sick of this mediocrity crap, we need to start playing with confidence and smashing teams.

We haven't stopped UNC's spread yet. We finally stopped GT's triple option. Maybe we can make it 2 in a row? I just have a bad feeling about it. I think our offense has problems. 3 2nd Half points this year.

I'm guessing hoping this thread was repeated more because the team actually won after it last week. Hopefully that kind of superstition keeps up for our favor this week!

What's working against it is that I wore a Pitt shirt to work today, while I didn't last week, LOL...

I do see occasional posts chastising the "negative" threads, that "players read these boards" and get down on themselves as a result, and that's why recruits go elsewhere and the current players lose. Good heavens, (1) I cannot imagine that, these are guys that have real lives (and likely hot girlfriends); and (2) even if they do, I certainly hope they just laugh their tails off at them, which is the appropriate response

Reactions: Toddy_Too_Hotty
I say by 1.

This is a very winnable game for Pitt and they will take care of business, just like they did last week.

Reactions: JSSTartan
I say by 1.

Well played sir.

I say by 1.

Always the font of optimism.

I'm guessing hoping this thread was repeated more because the team actually won after it last week. Hopefully that kind of superstition keeps up for our favor this week!

What's working against it is that I wore a Pitt shirt to work today, while I didn't last week, LOL...

I do see occasional posts chastising the "negative" threads, that "players read these boards" and get down on themselves as a result, and that's why recruits go elsewhere and the current players lose. Good heavens, (1) I cannot imagine that, these are guys that have real lives (and likely hot girlfriends); and (2) even if they do, I certainly hope they just laugh their tails off at them, which is the appropriate response

You are correct as to the reason for the post.

I think after his post last week, he is doing this intentionally to ensure a Pitt win! How else to explain his continued idiocy?

Correct. Although, the narrative is close to Narduzzi's bone headed decisions that cost Pitt the game at UNC in 2016 . He literally snatched defeat from the jaws of victory at the end of that one.

I say by 1.

Id say not as bad as you get beat from all your classmates daily in the third grade?

Correct. Although, the narrative is close to Narduzzi's bone headed decisions that cost Pitt the game at UNC in 2016 . He literally snatched defeat from the jaws of victory at the end of that one.

The 4th quarter playcalling in the 2016 loss was absolutely Wannstastic. Have a lead? Go in your shell.

3 play 6 yds PUNT
6 plays 47 yds FG
3 plays 4 yds PUNT
3 plays 2 yds PUNT

Absolutely, I simply cant believe he still had a job after all of the sudden, in the 4th quarter, snatching play calling duties off our OC and forcing the team to do the unprecedented technique of running the football with the lead in the 4th quarter.

Honestly, he should be in prison for it.

Reactions: WiseAndGlorious
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT