ADVERTISEMENT

So if we are now ranked in both polls, then Miami is going to be way more excited to play Pitt...

than Pitt is to play UM.

Not saying that Pitt won't be excited too, but UM gains a lot more from a win than Pitt. I sure hope our players don't see this as a game that they should win, rather a game that they need play very well for 4 quarters in order to win.

Here we go.

than Pitt is to play UM.

Not saying that Pitt won't be excited too, but UM gains a lot more from a win than Pitt. I sure hope our players don't see this as a game that they should win, rather a game that they need play very well for 4 quarters in order to win.
But the bounty of recruiting wins this week and overwhelming media coverage will make up for it.

Reactions: JohnnyGossamer
than Pitt is to play UM.

Don’t see Miami gaining more from a win than Pitt. Pitt needs a win to stay ranked and legit — and not give the appearance of limping into, or being unworthy of, the championship game.

Go Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT