ADVERTISEMENT

Softball sets attendance record!

I have watched the games on Watch ESPN, and I have to say at least on TV, the stadium is much nicer than UNC, NC State or VT. And, the large scoreboard is great. Unfortunately, today they had no audio, so I got no feel for the size of the crowd.

I have watched the games on Watch ESPN, and I have to say at least on TV, the stadium is much nicer than UNC, NC State or VT. And, the large scoreboard is great. Unfortunately, today they had no audio, so I got no feel for the size of the crowd.

I like the softball stadium. Really nice setup IMO. And it definitely has room for upgrades as well.

Seems like attendance at these Olympic sports are improving overall IMO. Gymnastics has had some great crowds, softball, and men's soccer improved as well with the last game being standing room. Volleyball had some nice crowds as well.

Reactions: jimh60
I like the softball stadium. Really nice setup IMO. And it definitely has room for upgrades as well.

Seems like attendance at these Olympic sports are improving overall IMO. Gymnastics has had some great crowds, softball, and men's soccer improved as well with the last game being standing room. Volleyball had some nice crowds as well.

Well, they seem to be marketing harder than ever. Volleyball men's soccer and gymnastics put a better product on the field/court/floor(?) It would seem that softball while with a down year last year has an exciting team and they hit a lot of longballs in a fun venue.

Winning is the primary building block of driving interest and attendance. Marketing and messaging capitalizing on that success, in particular when it comes to niche sports. Venues matter too.

Reactions: ThePanthers
Well, they seem to be marketing harder than ever. Volleyball men's soccer and gymnastics put a better product on the field/court/floor(?) It would seem that softball while with a down year last year has an exciting team and they hit a lot of longballs in a fun venue.

Winning is the primary building block of driving interest and attendance. Marketing and messaging capitalizing on that success, in particular when it comes to niche sports. Venues matter too.

imagine having a product, with thousands of people in your market connected to your brand, and never marketing that product. pitt finally not being stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT