ADVERTISEMENT

Solutions

sherepower

Chancellor
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
First off this season is over. At best I see 5-7 or 6-6.

So what now does the staff do to salvage this program’s future?? Believe it or not next year could be worse with what we are losing and what is coming back

The first move after this season is fire Cignetti, Boberly, Powell. Hire a new innovated offensive coordinator and let him hire the offensive line coach and the running backs/ wideout coach. With their main talents in recruiting. Move Underwood to a position coach and tell him his main priority is to recruit.

2nd: When this is all in place. Hit the transfer portal HARD!

Like I said in another thread bring in 10/12 (or should I say buy 10/12 players) to upgrade our talent level.

Bring in a dual threat QB if CV doesn’t show he has talent this year if he ever plays.

Then get 2 proven wideouts. 2 proven offensive lineman. And a TE.

On defense bring in 2 defensive ends, 2 defensive tackles/2 linebackers and another corner.

We have seen many teams completely revamp their roster through the transfer portal that was serious about winning and doing whatever it takes to be competitive. Which mean Alliance 412 needs to play an extremely important part of enticing these players to come here.

The next few years is going to be vital for this program to remain a top tier ACC team so we are not on the outside looking in when more expansion happens

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News