ADVERTISEMENT

Some really high praise for Jaylen Twyman

Chris Peak

Lair Hall of Famer
Staff
Jun 19, 2004
It sounds like Jaylen Twyman has been one of the training camp standouts so far, and Pat Narduzzi had some really high praise for him before practice this morning. Here's the exchange with Narduzzi and a reporter:

Any separation at defensive tackle between Jaylen Twyman and Keyshon Camp?
Narduzzi:
Keyshon and Jaylen? Really, it’s a three-man war in there for who’s going to get their name on game day. But Twyman’s playing at a high level right now. Maybe as high as you can get. He’s really played good.

How so?
Narduzzi:
You know, I couldn’t tell you what it is. He’s bigger, he’s stronger. Jaylen Twyman is like a gym rat. He is in the film room as much as the coaches. He studies the game. He’s got a plan every day. That guy is about as focused as you could get a guy to be focused. If you had 110 focused like that guy - it’s amazing, his desire on the field. And again, Watts and Camp are fighting to be that guy right now, the way I see it. But you’re happy with all three. They’re all going to be starters, in my opinion, and the good thing is, we’ve got three of them.

And then there’s another three-man race between Devin and David Green and Bentley. They’re like three other dudes. So I feel really, really good about the depth at that position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News