ADVERTISEMENT

Something's happening....

BTW, while these tweets are just noise until guys actually commit and sign, its good to stop and appreciate how different this is. A year ago, this noise absolutely wouldn't have happened. There was NO buzz about coming to Pitt among recruits. We didn't have the top Junior in PA already committed and out actively recruiting other big recruits.
We've all quickly adjusted to the improved landscape for Pitt recruiting, and expect so much more than we did just a year ago. It may just be noise, but I like the sound of it...and have to remind myself that there is no way we would heard this kind of noise pre-Narduzzi.

Nitters attacked Hamlin after his tweet. That can't be good....for them....
Real nice. Sandusky is innocent but a 17 year old kid is a criminal for tweeting about a school during the recruiting period. Just wait, if he does sign with Pit, Ohio State, or Notre Dame (the 2 most likely and Pitt, the hometown school that could still be in play) the rumor in State College will be he was paid and James from State College is just way too classy to do that and they decided he wasn't Penn State material. It's really sad that these people get so worked up about what a HS kid does that they have to verbally attack them the second PSU doesn't look the favorite to land them.

after all the messages last night, either were going to clean up in recruiting or these kids are jerking everyone around.
Maybe so, and that is OK too, it is their lives, education and playing skills whose bodies and minds many are offering to advance the University, Sports, and Themselves and that is just fine with me. It can be part of the fun as well.

Why I never get upset if someone goes elsewhere and good for them and Godspeed. Pitt will do just fine with or without them as well as other Programs.

This is why it is called a Commitment!

What it is ain't exactly clear..

For what it's worth, those are some nice lyrics.

The seminal American rock band, in my opinion. David Crosby went on to The Byrds and Crosby, Stills and Nash. Steven Stills also to CSN. Neil Young to CSN&Y followed by Neil Young and Crazy Horse and a great solo career. (He is Canadian by birth but his great success has been in the US). Randy Meisner was one of the founders of The Eagles. "Retrospective" one of the greatest albums of all time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT