ADVERTISEMENT

Special Christmas Gift for those looking for a stocking stuffer

"Smith thoroughly documents decades of events that led to the Sandusky abuse of children. Smith's detailed history of sports administration at Penn State illustrates how the abuse evolved and was ignored in a cloud of conflicting priorities. The reader wonders what kept the individuals in power from not responding sooner and appropriately."--John Swisher, Professor Emeritus, Pennsylvania State University

PSU is wise to settle these lawsuits at any price. The legal tactic that would have been used it to depose all the secretaries, janitors, lower paid assistants who almost certainly would not lie under oath. If you have not seen how corporations go down in law suits, then it helps to understand that they don' topple from the top down...instead, they get taken down from the bottom up.
There is one former PSU trustee ( I don't care what his name is) who now bemoans that he approved of the settlement. He is lying through his teeth to make himself look good.
There is no way PSU could possibly have endured a public lawsuit and dealt with all the horrid revelations made under oath. Never in a million years....you settle and thank God you dodged this one.
This book needs to be written, but I doubt anyone at PSU will read it.

Wow. A PSU professor writing a scandalous book about PSU football and Paterno. Wow.

I'll be reading this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT