ADVERTISEMENT

St. John's - so hypocritical

TD_6082

Athletic Director
Aug 11, 2001
Hampton Roads, VA
Such bullshit. For cause, my ass. Because if there is one thing Rick Pitino is known for, it's his excellent track record of academic compliance and tight supervision of his assistant coaches. You put ink on the contract. Pay the man his money.

In a termination letter explaining Anderson's firing obtained by ESPN, the school asserted that Anderson failed to facilitate an environment of academic compliance within the program. It also claimed that Anderson failed to "appropriately supervise" his assistant coaches.

I hope St. John's end up losing more than what they owe him.

Greedy and spineless....trying to save money to pay Pitino.

Reactions: 303vND
Such bullshit. For cause, my ass. Because if there is one thing Rick Pitino is known for, it's his excellent track record of academic compliance and tight supervision of his assistant coaches. You put ink on the contract. Pay the man his money.

In a termination letter explaining Anderson's firing obtained by ESPN, the school asserted that Anderson failed to facilitate an environment of academic compliance within the program. It also claimed that Anderson failed to "appropriately supervise" his assistant coaches.

Why should St. Johns be any different than any other program these days?

Some complained that Heather manufactured a way to fire Stallings for cause and even if that's partly true, Stallings deserved it. Terrible hire. Was semi-retired here and barely trying. This Mike Anderson firing for cause is the worst ever. If I'm him, I dont take any settlement and go to court. This for cause firing is only one step above firing a coach for cause because he didnt win enough. Its ridiculous

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT