ADVERTISEMENT

Stallings lawyer issues statement. (Pitt playing hardball)

I'll give Stallings some credit here, he's not as dumb as he looks. He knew this was coming and got an expert. They've played those fools on the Fan like a fiddle.

You can bet Pitt has more than the Ville game, and Stallings probably doesn't even know everything they have. You won't hear a peep on this out of Pitt.

None of you get it. It's a pointless exercise. Every second they waste trying to nickel and dime stallings buyout is time they should have spent finding a new coach.

The argument still stands. IF his contract says he gets a certain amount of buyout money after being fired after year two, that's what he's owed. He's been fired for being a piss poor coach and deservedly so. But not for some giant scandal.

Keep insulting my work experience while having never meet me not having any idea what I get paid. It'll make things much better. Better yet, start an online petition for Lyke to show up at the buyout negotiating table with a paper bag on her head. That'll save us a cool couple million.
You’re so effing stupid. Lawyers nickel and dime! That’s their job!! ADs hire coaches. That’s their job!! Everybody is doing their jobs. Have you ever negotiated a deal larger than a car or house? I have. I hire lawyers to negotiate the terms I define. I pay THEM to do it and I go about the business that I’m trained and have experience at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT